Forum

I would like to bring ETF2L's attention to these div 2 default hunters:

Created 17th April 2012 @ 23:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

almightybob

.ps

ETF2L General Rule 5.1:

Both teams can agree on the server which both maps are played on, or agree to play one map on each clan’s server. If you can’t agree to play either way then the game must be played on an ETF2L league server (please contact an admin to arrange this).

As there was no agreement to play either way, the match should have taken place on an ETF2L server.
Therefore neither team turned up on the correct server – Daroutou’s screenshots show only that they were on the wrong server no more than 12 minutes after they slapped a connect string into the match page.

So give both teams a minor warning for match unplayed after default date (rule 3.3) and get them to come to an agreement for when they can play.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from MC Salo

If we are default hunters or anything you want to consider about us, why did we gave the default win to the other team on the last session?

To make us all think you weren’t default hunters, in preparation for this very moment. Now say something funny again.

Quoted from GooDKaT.CAT

Well, you can’t expect much more from people of tf2fr community.

Wow, what are you – 12?

I know several French players and they are polite, handsome and nice players. Don`t judge the whole community because of few rotten apples.

MC Salo

DA!

Quoted from Tehgnarr

[…]

To make us all think you weren’t default hunters, in preparation for this very moment. Now say something funny again.

Retardception spotted.

Fishy

So at the end of the day there is no incontrevertible evidence as to who is at fault here, so just playing the match is the only truly fair way of sorting this palava out.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from almightybob

ETF2L General Rule 5.1: *snip*

As there was no agreement to play either way, the match should have taken place on an ETF2L server.
Therefore neither team turned up on the correct server – Daroutou’s screenshots show only that they were on the wrong server no more than 12 minutes after they slapped a connect string into the match page.

So give both teams a minor warning for match unplayed after default date (rule 3.3) and get them to come to an agreement for when they can play.

almightybob has won you all, won you all into the ground, now man up and play dis match please, ’tis the only way for us all to sleep soundly at night.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

At our match against MacLeod’s Daughters the match was delayed 30 mins right before it starts so that the other team can gather up, then the other team allowed us to delay another 30 mins for us to get mercs, and the match started about 10 minutes after that 1 hour. Still everyone played the game and it was really enjoyable, idk why should you stick with the rules and don’t give a fuck about playing the game itself.

Setlet

My team got a default win, because DA didnt have any wildcards left. I was told DA isn’t going to show at all (because of a lan, Sadr told me) so I think it was pointless to wait until 21:15 to get a screenshot.

Yes we could have reschedule it, but yeah, we were default win hunting. Sadr talked about rescheduling the game only once and after that he was offering us a default win, so we took it.

But I can’t promise if we would have rescheduled it if Sadr had demanded a reschedule more.

Last edited by Setlet,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from MC Salo

[…]

Retardception spotted.

Nice try, but I asked for something _funny_

Tricks

BUT I WANTED MY VIDEO GAME POINTS WITHOUT PLAYING THE GAME

play the game lose to pG lose the league cry about it

Ghostface

spire

Notice how nobody really cares about something like this until it happens to them.

N1 guys. Let’s address existing problems only when we’re affected. I heard politicians do that too.

Fishy

Errr this team has just brought it to everyone’s attention. Also, wtf has this got to do with politicians, it’s a video game.

http://www.hahgay.com

Last edited by .,

Skyride

DUCS

Using the etf2l page is bassically a CYA incase in the other team start taking the piss. It’s a shame you have to do it, but it’s worth the effort.

Also it looks like almightybob is a legal Houdini and just found a way out of this mess!

Last edited by Skyride,

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Fishy

Errr this team has just brought it to everyone’s attention. Also, wtf has this got to do with politicians, it’s a video game.

Shit like this default hunting’s been going on for ages. Nobody really brings up the topic unless it suddenly happens to them, in which case they become butthurt, rage for a week or two and then drop the subject because everyone stops caring.

Learn to analogy.
Also, I’d expect you to be able to understand a post written in your native language better than the foreigner who wrote it.

Last edited by Ghostface,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »