Forum

[S11] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread! (aka LAWL NICE DIVS)

Created 15th January 2012 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

fe

Quoted from djc

but this post is even more illogical and hilarious. what’s it feel like being a top euro player, ramown?????????????????? world’s first black tf2 superstar.

i did not say about everybody, thats why i ask “only” for 4 mercs ;)

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from djc

[…]

but this post is even more illogical and hilarious. what’s it feel like being a top euro player, ramown?????????????????? world’s first black tf2 superstar.

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/plugins/imageExtractor/thumb/400×220-Obama-Feels-Good-man-441×500.png

This is what happened,
My team applied to division 2, provisional divs were released, we saw div 2 and were happy, yesterday at around 7pm, we saw that we”d been placed in div 3, i spoke to 3 admins and they were having some kind of discussion, and the first reason they gave was we didn’t have screens, I asked why wasn’t we notified about this and they gave some other excuse, I had a private discussion with a panda about what we can do to get our div 2 spot back, this panda told me that our spot was going to go to E-Predz and the panda suggested that we played E-Predz for the best chance of getting out spot back.
This was the result: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595833494724366644/CE7A39D25D2624B9A86E1A3433E62607A86C6DB3/

We contacted the admins explaining that we’d beaten the team that as far as I’m concerned stole our div 2 spot, and I was told:
[21:21] One screenshot is simply not enough
[21:21] and there are other teams who are together for a much longer time and deserve that spot more in our eyes
This is the most retarded thing statement I’ve ever heard from an admin, and the worse thing about it is, the said team is 10 days younger than us…

I planned to make a flame thread complaining about the situation but what can I expect from a team who decided that Foundry would be the most important map in European TF2.

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

The last time we had a group of high level players and we placed them in division 3 we had a lot of people saying we were out of our minds as well. They ended up doing mediocre there. Conversely, last time we placed a group of well known high level players in Premier they lost every map.

and neither of those decisions have any relevance at all to GG Unit’s placement.

AnimaL

hahah finally drama in this thread

*goes to get popcorn*

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from djc

[…]

The ETF2L’s Michael Jordan.

Hat

Quoted from Ramown

[…] …….

ARE YOU TRYING TO DISPUTE THE RULE OF OUR GLORIOUS LEADERS? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A DEMOCRACY OR SOMETHING?

Quoted from djc

[…]

and neither of those decisions have any relevance at all to GG Unit’s placement.

They do, as we kept those in mind while placing GG Unit in Div3. They have provided nothing to show they should be in div2 but the names of the players, which has proven to be unreliable in the past.

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Hat

[…]

ARE YOU TRYING TO DISPUTE THE RULE OF OUR GLORIOUS LEADERS? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A DEMOCRACY OR SOMETHING?

COMMUNISTS!

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from Ramown

[…]

looks like a bunch of american guys who want to fuck around a bit. real teams like e-predz (or many other teams in d3 such as solaR) deserve that d2-slot more even if clockwork can carry you to beat good teams (17:24 k/d).

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

They do, as we kept those in mind while placing GG Unit in Div3. They have provided nothing to show they should be in div2 but the names of the players, which has proven to be unreliable in the past.

sorry, but when you start judging teams off of the merits or lack thereof that other, entirely unrelated teams have shown, you are doing it wrong. n2o (i am assuming) and illegal??? eQuilibrium??? bE??? Delirium??? TFPortal.de??? (sure have been a lot of 0 win prem seasons) have no connection to a team with ramown, bradford “big dick swinger” ross, clockwork, nuck and whoever else.

Quoted from Hat

[…]

even if this were a democracy, ramown’s vote would only count as 3/5ths what other peoples’ did :(

fe

Quoted from xiuxiu

looks like a bunch of american guys who want to fuck around a bit. real teams like e-predz (or many other teams in d3 such as solaR) deserve that d2-slot more even if clockwork can carry you to beat good teams (17:24 k/d).

what about div 3 teams who lost their chances to win the div?

Last edited by fe,

Ramown

TIDS

xiu_xiu, has my all star NA team offended you in some way?
And sorry about you winning a chance to be in div 2 next season bro :///////////////////////

Enef

fest
#wubafan

From the outside looking in your team looks like a bunch of people just messing around and not taking things too seriously, ramown, i imagine the fact that most of those players will be focusing on their real teams and not this one played a part in the admin decision.

One thing i must give you credit for though is making awarche mad, it’s pretty funny to watvh.

Last edited by Enef,

Quoted from djc

[…]

sorry, but when you start judging teams off of the merits or lack thereof that other, entirely unrelated teams have shown, you are doing it wrong. n2o (i am assuming) and illegal??? eQuilibrium??? bE??? Delirium??? TFPortal.de??? (sure have been a lot of 0 win prem seasons) have no connection to a team with ramown, bradford “big dick swinger” ross, clockwork, nuck and whoever else.

You are missing the point. GG Unit has given nothing but the names of their players, which has been shown to not be a guarantee in the past. Other teams have given various amounts of proof of them being capable of the spot. Additionally, at least 1 of the admins played with them and agreed they were not Div2 capable.

fe

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Additionally, at least 1 of the admins doen’s want to have usa prem in his div

fixed

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »