[S11] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 15th January 2012 @ 13:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Snyyppis

edit. fuck you eledorian -.-

I see I didn’t have to worry about getting ninja’d on that post :D

I also forgot about the sound change, but I don’t think it’s harder to hear than a rocket launcher. It’s a lower pitch but still loud enough to notice (much louder than a spy’s decloaking sound).

Last edited by herpderp,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

@Spike And my earlier post to demonstrate that these pros/cons make The Original fit in the current ruleset mentality: http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-20005/page-7/?recent=363752#post-361625

Last edited by skeej,

Spike Himself

TC

Thanks guys <3

Just out of curiosity; What part of the game would break if the Original would not be allowed?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Spike Himself

Thanks guys <3

Just out of curiosity; What part of the game would break if the Original would not be allowed?

The same amount that break if you allow it : 0.

AnimaL

Thanks guys <3

gj, where were u with this logic when etf2l badmins allowed hats and other reskins?!!?

Last edited by AnimaL,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Ele and Animal’s posts sum it up perfectly.

Spike Himself

TC

Right, that seems settled then :)

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

So when can we expect the newspost that announces The Original as allowed? :D

…please do it.

AnimaL

Quoted from slate

…please do it.

i think spike made it rather clear already, it wont be allowed

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from slate

…please do it.

I would prefer a post that (regardless of whether The Original is allowed or not) properly explains their decision, one of the most frustrating things about this particular unlock feedback thread is the absolute lack of transparency from the admin team.

I would hope that in the future admins won’t have to be goaded into replying to community feedback in a way that explains the stance the admin team has taken on the issue (so not the personal opinion of individual admins, though that input is ofcourse appreciated aswell).

If the admin team can not explain the stances it takes on the feedback it receives from the community in a transparent way that gives an explanation as to how they have come to specific conclusions then we have bigger problems as a community than just worrying about which unlock is banned or not.

Vali

-9w-

From where I’m sitting this looks like a profoundly dumb question, even for a “just out of curiosity” type. Am I missing the point of this or what?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Vali

[…]

From where I’m sitting this looks like a profoundly dumb question, even for a “just out of curiosity” type. Am I missing the point of this or what?

Don’t think so.
Perhaps you’re sitting funny?

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]i think spike made it rather clear already, it wont be allowed

No no no! I didn’t post on behalf of the admin team!
As I said, I haven’t been around much lately and I cba reading all these pages!

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

It seems that there aren’t any admins who actually speak for the etf2l admin team.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Daleth

It seems that there aren’t any admins who actually speak for the etf2l admin team.

Can’t blame them really, when some arbitrary unimportant weapon is the worst people are complaining about.

Vali

-9w-

Don’t think so.
Perhaps you’re sitting funny?

I would be interested in what thought process inspired such a question then. I mean, what would break in the game if you forced everyone to play with left-handed viewmodels???

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »