(Toucan Ambassador)

Has the API been updated then?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Admirable

Has the API been updated then?

Nope.

Quoted from dave

fyi: I’ll release this in a month or two whether the api got fixed by then or not.

It’s merely a nice-to-have (shoutout to incorrect thread title – nothing is actually broken) which puts it all the way at the bottom of the priority list. It did for me anyway – of course I can’t speak for the current site admin(s) :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Spike Himself

(shoutout to incorrect thread title – nothing is actually broken)

XML is broken by design.

AnimaL

L 07/01/2012 – 19:30:30: [SM] Unable to load plugin “tETF2LDivisions.smx”: Native “FindStringTable” was not found

help?

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from AnimaL

L 07/01/2012 – 19:30:30: [SM] Unable to load plugin “tETF2LDivisions.smx”: Native “FindStringTable” was not found

help?

Did you update your sourcemod to the latest 1.4.4 snapshot after the pyromania update?

AnimaL

i did now, works fine. ty

AnimaL

I have issue with the plugin, !div or sm_div seems to be broken it outputs maybe 2-3 players max.. ive tried cURL, SteamTools or Socket and reinstalling rest of plugin, dunno what is the problem

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Are you running the latest version of the plugin, v0.0.2? (command is sm plugins list)

Last edited by nTraum,

AnimaL

[SM] Listing 6 plugins:
01 “SOAP TF2 Deathmatch” (3.4) by MikeJS, Lange, & Tondark
02 “MGEMod” (1.0.4) by Lange; based on kAmmomod by Krolus.
03 “tDownloadCache” (0.0.2) by Thrawn
04 “SOAP Tournament” (3.4) by Lange
05 “Admin Menu” (1.4.4-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
06 “tETF2LDivision” (0.0.1) by Thrawn
Load Errors:
MGEMod: Map not supported. MGEMod disabled.

only errors i could find in log:
L 08/25/2012 - 18:54:33: [SM] Native "GetTrieString" reported: Invalid Handle 0 (error 4)
L 08/25/2012 - 18:54:33: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "tETF2LDivisions.smx":
L 08/25/2012 - 18:54:33: [SM] [0] Line 206, tETF2LDivisions.sp::GetAnnounceString()
L 08/25/2012 - 18:54:33: [SM] [1] Line 240, tETF2LDivisions.sp::AnnouncePlayerToAll()
L 08/25/2012 - 18:54:33: [SM] [2] Line 190, tETF2LDivisions.sp::OnEtf2lDataReady()

edit: ah maybe i missed v0.2 then, ill check it, thank you

Last edited by AnimaL,

Jarppa

Feacon

Any update to this?

I’d like to see a method for retrieving team’s player list, including if the player is leader etc.

I’m not going to say what I have exactly in mind, but I’m having a idea of verifying player’s status on Steam OpenID login if the player is in charge in some teams.

EDIT: Actually for that idea I’d need to know the handle in player’s feed.

Last edited by Jarppa,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Hi Jarppa, we’re planning on rewriting the API completely, but there’s no ETA set for it yet.

The current API sucks and we are aware of it, we hope we have a fix for this very soon.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3