Quoted from Dummy

[…]
im sure he means mar, si C=

*shakes head*

xoxox

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

When 2ez were in div3, we replaced basically our entire lineup at least a couple of times during the season. We also had players in our roster in div3 way above the skill and we never got told of any rules like this?

Where is the consistency?

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from CommanderX

When 2ez were in div3, we replaced basically our entire lineup at least a couple of times during the season. We also had players in our roster in div3 way above the skill and we never got told of any rules like this?

Any decisions made will be at the full discretion of the admin team

Dunno which part of this people are struggling to grasp the concept of….

Trane

Quoted from CommanderX

Maybe the admins weren’t made aware of it? Maybe they were and have since realised they should have acted?

Anyway, the rules are there to be adhered to, people should be more vigilant in at least bothering to read them.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

[…]

Dunno which part of this people are struggling to grasp the concept of….

Just because their allowed to be inconsistent doesn’t make it good

We broke the same rule and i knew there was a hijacking rule but not the specifics until this thread

Rubikon

wtf CommanderX, do you want all of us being banned?!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Rubikon

wtf CommanderX, do you want all of us being banned?!

Don’t worry man, admin discretion. I’m too popular and cool to be banned and by proxy so are you

mimzyy

(è_é)
Otter

I like trains…and team ronnytech ^^

Typious

Druidz.se

Quoted from Inuy

We came to know teams from our division ( div 4E ) complained about us being too strong… well guys : YOU DONT GET BETTER HAVING THE EASY WAY and whining to an admin, lmao.

did that, sorry ’bout dat, but uR2strong

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from CommanderX

Anyone is always free to report something they deem incorrect by contacting an admin on irc.
If you can program a bot that raises an event on rulebreaks so that admins are notified automatically that’s fine too.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

It’s only a problem if people whine about someone being too good. I still don’t understand why 2ez weren’t reported then?

Quoted from CommanderX

It’s only a problem if people whine about someone being too good. I still don’t understand why 2ez weren’t reported then?

You had not replaced half your lineup, the original players were still (mostly) on it.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

You had not replaced half your lineup, the original players were still (mostly) on it.

We had like 4 different people every time we played until the last few games

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

We had like 4 different people every time we played until the last few games

Actually:

Week 1 – swarlz, pyyyour, rubikon, morphine, swifty, CommanderX
Week 2 – Morphine, Marco, CommanderX, paavi, naMu, Swifty
Week 3 – CommanderX, Swifty, Marco, pyyyour, naMu, paavi
Week 4 – CommanderX, Swifty, paavi, pyyyour, Marco, naMu
Week 5 – Marco, paavi, Swifty, CommanderX, naMu (Baerbel merc)
Week 6 – Swifty, CommanderX, Morphine, paavi, Marco, naMu
Week 7 – Swifty, Marco, CommanderX, paavi, pyyyour, naMu
Week 8 – Swifty, paavi, naMu, Marco, pyyyour, CommanderX
Week 9 – CommanderX, pyyyour, Swifty, paavi, Marco, naMu

Your lineup was pretty stable all throughout, half of which the same players as at the start meaning you hadn’t been hijacked.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

sickless played first match. I remember that cos of wha da fuk

it must of just seemed like that cos we had different players all the times in pcws and the original roster changed lots from our first pcws and who the team was meant to be. Either way i look pretty stupid :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »