Forum

[S10] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

AnimaL

yes you can spot it, the unlock name is in color!

ashkan

Quoted from AnimaL

yes you can spot it, the unlock name is in color!

Sure, if that can be easily looked up in a demo, that shouldn’t be a problem.

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I’m not sure I understand. Who claimed that you can’t check for strange weapons in-game? Can you quote the post for me?

Would you mind doing that for me? I would appreciate it, and I think it would clarify the discussion.

Ghostface

spire

I don’t know what you keep going on about Animal, but stop being so butthurt because the Original wasn’t allowed. I’ve never seen a rank-up in a pcw. Ever.

allig4t0r

starlight

Quoted from allig4t0r

Is equ banned at all or we can still use it if both teams agree?

atata

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Lovely etf2l, lets hope for a better prem this season :)

I dont see why you would want the original banned though, I think its only fair for soldiers to shoot from the middle, also makes playing soldier more fun, but thats minor details, well done!

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Allowed. In-game notifications can be turned off in the settings, although I think that affects trade notifications as well.

Feel free to share your thoughts on strange weapons here if you think it’s a problem.

Ban strange weps its easyer to remove your strange weapon then switch the notification thing on and off everytime

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

No huntsman. I quit

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from evokje

[…]
Ban strange weps its easyer to remove your strange weapon then switch the notification thing on and off everytime

Banning it for everyone and forcing them to switch them off every time they play an official is easier then turning off the notifications once?

Linus

[d¿s]

woah, these unlock rules are like a tf2 dream come true!

ashkan

Quoted from evokje

[…]

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Banning it for everyone and forcing them to switch them off every time they play an official is easier then turning off the notifications once?

Also, it’s a feature a lot of people appreciate, which is something that needs to be taken into consideration.

And again, if Valve is planning on adding a specific feature for turning off only Strange weapon notifications (maybe even by default), which I would expect sooner or later, then the pop-ups aren’t a problem. On the contrary, banning Strange weapons would create more trouble for players since they need to switch unlocks.

Setlet

Quoted from Linus

woah, these unlock rules are like a tf2 dream come true!

But Alx is sad isn’t he?

AnimaL

Quoted from Ghostface

I don’t know what you keep going on about Animal, but stop being so butthurt because the Original wasn’t allowed. I’ve never seen a rank-up in a pcw. Ever.

did u even read why im buthurt?!!?

also, funny u write its hard to switch weapons, when i do it at least 2x every map

octochris

(0v0)

oh hell yes

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Banning it for everyone and forcing them to switch them off every time they play an official is easier then turning off the notifications once?

It turns off trade notifications aswell

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from evokje

[…]
It turns off trade notifications aswell

You still get the sound notification from trade requests and can accept them in the menu.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »