Forum

[S10] Unlocks Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from destroYer

Question to the admins: why didn’t you ban the Blutsauger and Crossbow too, seeing how they add nothing to gameplay and are the worse choice 95% of the time anyway. I mean, no one’s gonna ask why you included Kritzkrieg and the Ubersaw cause these add major tactical differences to the game by influencing the Uber-metagame, but why the Blutsauger & Crossbow? :O

Dude, the crossbow is absolutely awesome. I’d use that over the Syringe Gun any day :)

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

awesome.

destroYer

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

Dude, the crossbow is absolutely awesome. I’d use that over the Syringe Gun any day :)

I’d use the Equalizer over the Shovel, the Axtinguisher over the Fireaxe and the Sandvich over the Shotgun any day, they still are banned to ensure that the ruleset is as Vanilla as possi – oh wait, 2 items that are like the above mentioned 3 are also included.

See what my point is?

wpminnows

[PG]

i’d like to see certain unlocks allowed just to open up a few different strategies etc

but that’s just me

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Well the blutsauger is an option. Not too sure about the crossbow though, it might be a bit annoying I think. Also a good thing you banned The Original, I think they need to change the rocket shooting sound as well as fix the kritz bug. The normal rocket launcher is a lot easier to hear than the original.

Ghostface

spire

Does anyone else think that Bonk is actually a very balanced weapon?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Do something new – whine on the map pool thread.

Wait, that’s not new either. Get out then, and stop whining. Perhaps you wanna play ESL?

vøid

good unlock rules. The equalizer could be allowed but this is not a big deal

rarecandy

Quoted from Ghostface

Does anyone else think that Bonk is actually a very balanced weapon?

no.

fine unlocks =)

xzr

this is sneis

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from wpminnows

i’d like to see certain unlocks allowed just to open up a few different strategies etc

but that’s just me

I agree with this man :(

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ash

Do something new – whine on the map pool thread.

Wait, that’s not new either. Get out then, and stop whining. Perhaps you wanna play ESL?

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

I was hoping for at least 1 equalizer per team. Other than that – it looks fine.

blisf

Not that I have any complaints, can you please clarify your decision on including the CC?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from blisf

Not that I have any complaints, can you please clarify your decision on including the CC?

It was part of the medic unlocks last season, and it is kind of similar to the blutsauger in terms of meta-game. So there wasn’t really any reason to ban it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »