Forum

Rethink your moderation

Created 13th July 2011 @ 13:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

NoJu

8D

Konr, do yourself a favour, stop talking now. Don’t dig deeper holes for yourself

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]I didn’t paste every last bit of it, and I did actually say that I wanted to discuss the league. Also this isn’t just a one off thing, it’s more an example of how he is constantly. He had some issues in real life which is fair enough but prior to that he was far too busy collecting every single one of the potatoes for Portal to actually speak to any of the AC admins, or finish any jobs that needed to be done considering them. I’m calling him out a bit now and I’m sorry if that offends anyone (including him) but the AC got so completely retarded I actually don’t even want to be a part of it anymore. basH convinced me to stay when I was going to leave anyway, so if they want to remove me when I make one joke rage post, that’s fine. As for ‘fellow admin’ if you could actually read what RaCio said (which you actually can, because you replied to it earlier), I’m no longer an admin.

it would make it a much clearer situation if you pasted the whole thing and not left out bits – they might seem obvious to you but not so obvious to others. fair enough, since you did specify that, his bad. still doesn’t give you the right to lash out at him just because he’s being a kid as well; what is happening now is sort of a ‘he’s doing it, so its ok if im doing it as well’.

konr

Quoted from NoJu

Konr, do yourself a favour, stop talking now. Don’t dig deeper holes for yourself

I don’t care what the fucking community thinks of me. I’m not going to be an AC again (even if I was offered it back I wouldn’t want to) and I honestly couldn’t give a shit what a fucking massive bandwagon of haters thinks about something they don’t even have any idea about.
Quoted from Dummy

[…]
it would make it a much clearer situation if you pasted the whole thing and not left out bits – they might seem obvious to you but not so obvious to others. fair enough, since you did specify that, his bad. still doesn’t give you the right to lash out at him just because he’s being a kid as well; what is happening now is sort of a ‘he’s doing it, so its ok if im doing it as well’.

I’m representing nobody but my incredibly mad self now, it doesn’t matter.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Wow.

Just

wow.

cu @ azeroth. ROLTTLROLTROROLROTL!

demsii

EPA

I don’t like you because of how egotistical and fucking stupid you are, so I called you a faggot hoping it would annoy you a little bit. As for the shit about me saying I’m not bright, I never said that. I said that I’m dumb when it comes to people baiting me, and that’s it. It would be excellent if you read what I said correctly so that you didn’t make false claims. Oh also tell me, how are basH, huhy, gryzor, anakin or anyone else more qualified than myself? What experience do they have? Be specific because saying ‘they have experience spotting cheaters in a league’ wouldn’t be great, considering now I do too and apparently I’m not suitable!

Disliking me, despite for whatever reason still is not and never will be a valid reason to act the way you are if you’re in a position where you have to uphold a reputation, not just your own but also the league’s and other people’s reputation. Also judging because I made you mad on the forum more than once shows what a dimwit you really are. So you admitting you’re dumb “in a certain area” means you’re actually not dumb at all, even though you just admitted to it and most people seem to think you are not just dumb “in that area” but all together? And please don’t ever, ever measure yourself with Gryzor or Anakin again, ‘cuz even though Gryzor was a drunk fuck and people seemed to dislike Anakin’s ban-all policy, they actually did know their stuff. Anakin even wrote several programs himself for testing purposes.. So what did you do lately other than watching demo’s, maybe load up a hack on a different account to notice it better?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

This is fucking awesome!

And I didn’t actually think konr would eat my delicious bait about the orange_x thing, anway…

http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

konr

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Disliking me, despite for whatever reason still is not and never will be a valid reason to act the way you are if you’re in a position where you have to uphold a reputation, not just your own but also the league’s and other people’s reputation. Also judging because I made you mad on the forum more than once shows what a dimwit you really are. So you admitting you’re dumb “in a certain area” means you’re actually not dumb at all, even though you just admitted to it and most people seem to think you are not just dumb “in that area” but all together? And please don’t ever, ever measure yourself with Gryzor or Anakin again, ‘cuz even though Gryzor was a drunk fuck and people seemed to dislike Anakin’s ban-all policy, they actually did know there stuff, Anakin even wrote several programs himself for testing purposes.. So what did you do lately other than watching demo’s, maybe load up a hack on a different account to notice it better?

Uphold a reputation? What reputation am I of all people going to suddenly uphold once made an AC? I was hated before AC and I’m still going to be hated (and baited) now. If RaCio actually took the time to give a shit and come to me asking me not to post anymore, I would stop posting. The thing that makes me most mad is that he doesn’t seem to care, and then suddenly there are punishments given to you that aren’t even pointed out to you, but to the public instead. About the people I measured myself to, I’m not saying I’m better than them nor that I know as much as them. What I’m trying to get out of you is what is good enough experience to know what hacks look like. It isn’t a surprise that you didn’t actually answer my question though. I don’t really get how being able to code has anything at all to do with SPOTTING cheats. The actual job of being an AC admin is to watch demos so why are you faulting me for not doing more than the sole job I was given?

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

In before the lock.

PS This is priceless.

PPS Konr should never have been an admin.

PPPS(?) BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

poxie

Quoted from konr

[…]Uphold a reputation? What reputation am I of all people going to suddenly uphold once made an AC? I was hated before AC and I’m still going to be hated (and baited) now. If RaCio actually took the time to give a shit and come to me asking me not to post anymore, I would stop posting.

Setting an example as an admin, or of any position of authority, is an expected requirement and probably agreed upon when accepting the position – you, should at least, have know this when applying too. It is also not another member of staffs’ duty to tell you what you should and should not post. You were chosen to be an AC admin due to your judgement – employ this judgement elsewhere too. Accusing RaCio of neglecting you is no valid excuse for posting poorly thought out comments.

Septique

This is MOTHERFUCKING GOLD!

konr

Quoted from poxie

[…]

Setting an example as an admin, or of any position of authority, is an expected requirement and probably agreed upon when accepting the position – you, should at least, have know this when applying too. It is also not another member of staffs’ duty to tell you what you should and should not post. You were chosen to be an AC admin due to your judgement – employ this judgement elsewhere too. Accusing RaCio of neglecting you is no valid excuse for posting poorly thought out comments.

The post I made to Orchid was not serious, and the faggot thing I said to Demourge was in private in an IRC query.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

You have called me lots of names Konr.

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]The post I made to Orchid was not serious, and the faggot thing I said to Demourge was in private in an IRC query.

doesn’t matter if it’s not serious.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

[…]

Racio says he’ll take full responsibility. He didn’t even inform konr that he was removed as AC admin. He then doesn’t have the time to talk to konr about this whole bussiness. Sorry, but that’s not (just?) konr being immature.

After spending the afternoon figuring out what to do with the situation wrote the post, made dinner and posted it afterwards. A bit later (around 9) had a chat with Konr who after some talking left to play tf2 with his clan.

Also, I obviously meant to take responsibility for the lack of direction which happened after trying to make the AC staff more independent. Not for behavior of other admins.

I hope that clears some up.

poxie

Quoted from konr

[…]The post I made to Orchid was not serious, and the faggot thing I said to Demourge was in private in an IRC query.

I would probably agree with the private chat – even though uncalled for it is not publicly displayed, obviously. However serious or not the post in Orchid’s thread was excessively hostile in my opinion and showed a severe lack of respect towards fellow players.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »