Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

caned

MEAT
LEGO

c’mon… when u kill some one whos wearing a dead ringer all you hear is

PHWSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEOWM

RaCio

GoT²

Dont use deadringer for cloaking, use it for escaping.

IPZIE

SUAVE

I think noone really cares about dead ringer spys in 6vs6.♥

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

*kekeke* One guy reasoned that pyros can burn spys but that is his workin place > Burn spys. But i think scouts shouldnt get this advantage with other weapons ^^

atomka

maksa

Quoted from NoWhereMan

I use the baseball bat, if that makes you happy.

hans

Quoted from Darn

Youll know its dead ringer anyways.

This.

Not here

well imo if a scout goes to spy check, he is gonna bump into the spy anyway so….spy dead regardless. plus if its really a problem the email gabe or something =P

Setlet

Wasn’t this fixed like a month ago?

Valve fail

EDIT: I checked the tf2 update history and found no info about fixing it. Setlet fail?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

The chance you fish hit a dead-ringer spy in a 6vs6 game, is close to 0%.. and if you fish hit a spy and he dies.. it would be obvious to question that anyways.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

You always know it’s a deadringer anyway, since you don’t get a hit sound when you trigger a deadringer.

mrwhizz

Quoted from NoWhereMan

It it is an advantage for scout
But a disadvantage for the spy

With that logic you might aswell ban all the melee unlockables

I rarely see spies used in 6v6 anyway, its a minor disadvantage in my opinion

NoWhereMan

DMS:H

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

With that logic you might aswell ban all the melee unlockables

I rarely see spies used in 6v6 anyway, its a minor disadvantage in my opinion

So disadvantages which are minor are ignored but could be regulated into not using this/it. Nice logical answer….

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Why would you even hit the spy instead of shooting the hell out of it with the scattergun?

Big Chief

Quoted from toogyboogy

Why would you even hit the spy instead of shooting the hell out of it with the scattergun?

^

my first thought is to kill the spy, not “let me get my fish out and go toe to toe with a knife on the 5% chance he may be using a dead ringer”

stop making a mountain out of a mole hill

besides like everyone else says, you can tell a DR spy everytime without the use of a fish..

Harlski

Quoted from toogyboogy

Quoted from Big Chief

[…]

^

my first thought is to kill the spy, not “let me get my fish out and go toe to toe with a knife on the 5% chance he may be using a dead ringer”

stop making a mountain out of a mole hill

besides like everyone else says, you can tell a DR spy everytime without the use of a fish..

Both of these ^

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »