Forum

List of custom HUDs

Created 13th January 2010 @ 15:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »

Infested

anyone knows the steam page owner of franken hud.
i like the hud but i’m having problems

unitunitunit

(ETF2L Donator)
v|u

OK, but: Why to use one of these competitive HUDs? I think I can do it good with the Standard Minimalised HUD. (with awesome faces and a Engineer layout fix)

grimbar

Quoted from unitunitunit

OK, but: Why to use one of these competitive HUDs? I think I can do it good with the Standard Minimalised HUD. (with awesome faces and a Engineer layout fix)

because some of these present the info you require in a more straight-forward way, for example nearer to the center so you have both your ammo count and your health in a place where you don’t need to abuse peripheral vision or look to the right and to the left. Ideally you don’t want to move your head or your eyes at all during a game.

Read Musashi’s treatise on 5 rings to know where these people come from, the technique is called the gaze

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from unitunitunit

The default HUD uses horrible positioning and horrible fonts which mean you actually have to physically go and look at your health if you want to know the amount you have. With m0re/broeselhud for example, you don’t, it’s easily readable even if you aren’t looking directly at it.

It’s not merely a matter of personal preference, it’s a matter of optimising the HUD so you don’t have to move your eyes around the screen to get information.

sKaz

KP

toasty’s HUD is the best.

wampee

Website of numlocked hud dosent work

revanxp

Quoted from wampee

Website of numlocked hud dosent work

He stopped updating his hud

pvelikovi

Is there any hud , which will give me more fps than original hud ?

AnimaL

Quoted from pvelikovi

no hud

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from pvelikovi

Default hud with cl_hud_minmode 1

dauk

pv huds web gon hijacked?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from dauk

pv huds web gon hijacked?

Hope you made a backup.

Ghent

Team

http://www.ozfortress.com/showpost.php?p=659886&postcount=624

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Got a feeling there’s even more anonymous hatred in that thread than in any here.

Ghent

Team

Fuck knows what happened but ill miss the hud.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »