Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 74 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

It seems that P-Rec has overwritten its own Killstreaks.txt. Is there any way to recover this? I do not want to look through all 500 demos to find frags. ._.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Daleth

It seems that P-Rec has overwritten its own Killstreaks.txt. Is there any way to recover this? I do not want to look through all 500 demos to find frags. ._.

1. Unmount the volume NOW. Do not mount it again.
2. Make a 1:1 copy of it with dd.
3. Find the partitions on the copy with fdisk/parted or whatever.
4. Mount the partition to a loop device.
5. Run testdisk/photorec on the loop device.
6. See if your file can be recovered.
7. ???
8. Profit.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Thanks for the help, but I might as well be trying to understand Mandarin. :P
I’ll try again tomorrow when I have a clear head.

lag3216

I have a question? does this work on Macs? Thank you.

Lateralus

Quoted from lag3216

I have a question? does this work on Macs? Thank you.

Nein.

Jonte

The website is down? can’t download it :/

/EDIT: y it’s ok now ;)

Last edited by Jonte,

CruelCow

KC&LtL

Works fine over here.

maidos

do anyone know how i can install p-rec on my tf2 linux server where it can autorecord stv demos only during matches?

atmo

Quoted from maidos

do anyone know how i can install p-rec on my tf2 linux server where it can autorecord stv demos only during matches?

You don’t install prec on your server, you download it to your own pc. Then you have to set your TF2’s rcon_password to the password for your server, you can do this by putting it in your cfg like “rcon_password mypassword”, or you can just type it into your console after you connect to your server.

prec will then use rcon to send a command to your server (rcon = remote console/control) to start recording an STV demo. To allow it to do this you have to make sure that STV is enabled in the first place. You can do this with “rcon tv_enable 1” and then restarting the map, or you can add it to your server cfg if you have access to that.

AnAkkk

Quoted from maidos

You can install TFTrue on your server as well if you want to do that:
http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-15905/

Spike Himself

TC

Not sure if this has been asked before but is it possible to not consider a dead ringer feign death as an actual death? (it currently triggers the status screenshot and ends any ongoing kill streaks)

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Come now Spike, we all know you haven’t had any killstreaks as spy, stop trying to show off in front of all your friends!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

Come now Spike, we all know you haven’t had any killstreaks as spy, stop trying to show off in front of all your friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CravtfurUXA

Don’t be daft!

Monkeh

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CravtfurUXA

Don’t be daft!

Since when do lobbies count? Pfff. Also, daft is what I do best, please don’t make me stop!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Since when do lobbies count? Pfff. Also, daft is what I do best, please don’t make me stop!

Did I paste the wrong link? At work so can’t check.. Was meant to be the video where I raped everyone on the nervous energy community server :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 36 37 38 ... 74 Next »