Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 74 Next »

Orange

KORE
element //

in killstreaks.txt file there should be times from start of demo, now i gotta subtract time in demo name from time in killstreaks to find the exact point and it’s in minutes, maybe seconds will be more accurate. and maybe you can create files for each demo in format that demo editor in game saves playcommands with jumps to each killstreak or bookmark. if you don’t know what i’m talking about try to open some demo click edit and enter a playcommand or jump and click save button, it’ll generate text file with demo name and these commands will be there. awesome work btw, keep goin’…

give me vdm file and demo with bookmarks

Zoh

epx^

Works great. Though the prec_notify variable is currently prec_nofity

Orange

KORE
element //

Works great. Though the prec_notify variable is currently prec_nofity

thx in next version it will be renamed and all cvar’s saving in config.cfg automatically

Great plugin!

Maybe add an option to record killstreaks and bookmarks in a txt with the exact same name as the demo in the tf/ -folder.

I also found a minor bug, the recording doesn’t stop when the tournament game is restarted.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

The plugin seems to drop players from the server when the WPTF2L config is executed. It works fine if you reconnect to the server, but I just noticed that it dropped us with an “overflow” error message.

Hope that helps :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

The plugin seems to drop players from the server when the WPTF2L config is executed. It works fine if you reconnect to the server, but I just noticed that it dropped us with an “overflow” error message.

Hope that helps :)

I got that as well tonight.

Fanva

This plugin is fucking awesome! Easily one of the best thing that’s happend TF2!
Maybe one might be bothered to make a fragmovie now. :D

Great job Orange, keep it up!

Orange

KORE
element //

For me the problem to get the mapname . and the interval tick
Very simple get/set teams names by cvars:
rcon mp_tournament_redteamname “VERYLARGETEAMNAME” works fine.
mp_tournament_blueteamname

vlm

in killstreaks.txt file there should be times from start of demo, now i gotta subtract time in demo name from time in killstreaks to find the exact point and it’s in minutes, maybe seconds will be more accurate. and maybe you can create files for each demo in format that demo editor in game saves playcommands with jumps to each killstreak or bookmark. if you don’t know what i’m talking about try to open some demo click edit and enter a playcommand or jump and click save button, it’ll generate text file with demo name and these commands will be there. awesome work btw, keep goin’…

give me vdm file and demo with bookmarks

http://rapidshare.com/files/286201829/prec_ideas.rar.html

this archive consists of demo, vdm file and some readme with my ideas about it.

EDIT: btw i posted an article about your addon to cz/sk community site: http://www.2fort.cz/3003/pov-record-plugin-na-automaticke-nahravanie-dema/

Orange

KORE
element //

http://orangad.com.ua/
Updated Blog

M0re

good fixes, i want it nao!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

some great features, can’t wait for this new version.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

will i get banned from aeq @ ESL ?!

Ino

dp.
dp.

This program is awesome, great work!

fJack

k^m

just downloaded, i’ll give it a shot. definitely seems useful.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 74 Next »