Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from reminixe

for me and some others, the hud doesn’t export correctly :(

great tool nonetheless! thanks for making it :D

what it should look like
what it looks like

another guy

looks like its just the ammo and some text rendering being slightly off in the editor

What browser were you using? Did you get any errors in console? Going to check it myself right now.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Added function to upload HUDs previously created with the program. If you will upload any other HUD its going to break.
If you did that anyway, use this link – http://hudcreator.co.uk/index.php?reset=1 to reset the hud manually.

Ammo should save properly now. Unfortunately, because of the fix I made, old HUDs will not be uploaded correctly.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

jx53

Any proper fonts to use other than m0re? Just asking everyone in general.

Leyo

Z&Co

i still don’t believed it, simply amazing!

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

The website is really nice, it’s a bit weird how you can’t change font sizes normally but I don’t know if that’s possible for huds. I made a hud which I really like, but unfortunately I won’t be using it because:

1) There’s a weird white bar in the top left corner of my screen.

2) No Demoknight charge bar.

3) Your killers name on the killcam isn’t customisable and looks very strange.

4) Weapon specific things, like the Spycicle’s recharge meter, aren’t customisable and look out of place.

5) I unchecked all shadows, yet some text, like my reserve ammo, still has shadows. I’ve double checked and it’s definitely unchecked.

6) ‘Respawn in X’ is uncustomisable and cuts off about halfway down the text.

Also, it would be nice if you could edit the fully charged Über bar colour.

Apart from that it’s amazing and I really like the hud I made. I’ll check back later and see if this is fixed.

Last edited by Sabesaroo,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Sabesaroo

The website is really nice, it’s a bit weird how you can’t change font sizes normally but I don’t know if that’s possible for huds. I made a hud which I really like, but unfortunately I won’t be using it because:

1) There’s a weird white bar in the top left corner of my screen.

2) No Demoknight charge bar.

3) Your killers name on the killcam isn’t customisable and looks very strange.

4) Weapon specific things, like the Spycicle’s recharge meter, aren’t customisable and look out of place.

5) I unchecked all shadows, yet some text, like my reserve ammo, still has shadows. I’ve double checked and it’s definitely unchecked.

6) ‘Respawn in X’ is uncustomisable and cuts off about halfway down the text.

Apart from that it’s amazing and I really like the hud I made. I’ll check back later and see if this is fixed.

Shadows work properly for me, so that’s weird. What browser are you using?

Also, about charge meters, that’s indeed in my plans.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

Firefox.

Also, this is extremely nitpicky but the horizontal line on the scoreboard isn’t alligned quite right and sticks out to the left a bit. :C Can you delete it?

Good to hear you’re working on charge meters.

Last edited by Sabesaroo,

akachu

DOC

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

Are you planning on adding like loading screen and main menu presets or something?
that really is the only thing holding me back from switching huds.
also some buttons to open console and demoui?
I really enjoy these things in a hud

akachu

DOC

Also i can’t quite get the custom crosshairs right.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from akachu

[…]

Are you planning on adding like loading screen and main menu presets or something?

That would be cool, I’ve almost switched too.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

I’ve decided to just use the hud I’ve made now, but when you update the site will I just need to upload my hud and then redownload it?

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Not sure if it’s a bug or not but you can’t see your healer’s Übercharge percentage.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Sabesaroo

[…]

Firefox.

Also, this is extremely nitpicky but the horizontal line on the scoreboard isn’t alligned quite right and sticks out to the left a bit. :C Can you delete it?

Good to hear you’re working on charge meters.

I can’t replicate this behavior in my browser, but I’m going to look in the code and see where the problem is.
About horizontal line, I’m not sure I can do that at the moment. It breaks some stuff if user edits BluePlayerList and RedPlayerList elements, so I just left them be for the time being.

Quoted from akachu

[…]

I already thought about adding custom main menu, it is possible to do. Never worked with loading screens though, will see what i can do.

akachu

DOC

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

I can’t replicate this behavior in my browser, but I’m going to look in the code and see where the problem is.
About horizontal line, I’m not sure I can do that at the moment. It breaks some stuff if user edits BluePlayerList and RedPlayerList elements, so I just left them be for the time being.

[…]
I already thought about adding custom main menu, it is possible to do. Never worked with loading screens though, will see what i can do.

Alright! Sick.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »