Forum

F2's SourceMod plugins / Accuracy/MedicStats

Created 1st November 2013 @ 20:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

F2

Danmark

Quoted from atmo

What is the attraction of the “real damage” stats?

I think both normal damage and real damage are interesting.

It turns out that most of the time, normal & real damage are aligned. But sometimes normal damage can be misleading because a sniper hits several 450 damage headshots, or a demon man gets a lot of crit stickies. In those cases the real damage might give a clearer picture of the relative damage between the players.

octane

Out of curiosity what do you have else installed on your Server F2?

F2

Danmark

Quoted from octane

Out of curiosity what do you have else installed on your Server F2?

– A modified version of soap_tf2dm where you get health regen based on the amount of damage you do
ChatColor, beautiful colors in the chat
– A modified version of fDivs where unteamed players are not counted in the average division calculation
CountDown, shows a countdown timer in the middle of the screen saying “Searching for new opponent in xxx mins yyy secs”
MGEMod, set up as 2v2 on all arenas

caeli

#T4F

Wow F2, you sure are a god.
Congratulations to share all this incredible stuff =)
Hands down.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from F2

[…]

– A modified version of soap_tf2dm where you get health regen based on the amount of damage you do
ChatColor, beautiful colors in the chat
– A modified version of fDivs where unteamed players are not counted in the average division calculation
CountDown, shows a countdown timer in the middle of the screen saying “Searching for new opponent in xxx mins yyy secs”
MGEMod, set up as 2v2 on all arenas

ChatColour is horrible, just saying. :>

F2

Danmark

Quoted from Permzilla

ChatColour is horrible, just saying. :>

Exquisite art can only be appreciated by the purest and most artistic souls.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

DANMARK VINDER!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

– CountDown, shows a countdown timer in the middle of the screen saying “Searching for new opponent in xxx mins yyy secs”

I chuckled :D

octane

don’t have items with medicstats loaded :(

F2

Danmark

Quoted from octane

don’t have items with medicstats loaded :(

The MedicStats plugin should not affect loadout. Perhaps Steam was just down? Also, be sure to run the stable versions of Metamod and SourceMod.

arthurfujii

How do the Logstf plugin work? I’m getting a Unsuccessful upload: invalid log type message. Is there any cvar that i need to change? I’ve already put the apikey cvar in server.cfg.
and thanks for the great plugins! :D

F2

Danmark

Quoted from arthurfujii

How do the Logstf plugin work? I’m getting a Unsuccessful upload: invalid log type message. Is there any cvar that i need to change? I’ve already put the apikey cvar in server.cfg.
and thanks for the great plugins! :D

logs.tf does not accept logs that do not contain kills. If your log did contain a kill, and you still experience the problem, then download the /tf/logs/logstf.log file from your server (immediately after you see the error message), and add me on Steam. Then I will try to figure out what’s wrong.

arthurfujii

oh! I’ve tested only with a friend without kills… In a match worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Been having some problems with having these plugins and TFTrue to work together, the damage seems to be doubling or being far too large.

Going to ditch TFTrue seeing as some of these plugins replace it’s functionality.

Last edited by Alfie,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Alfie

Been having some problems with having these plugins and TFTrue to work together, the damage seems to be doubling or being far too large.

Going to ditch TFTrue seeing as some of these plugins replace it’s functionality.

Afaik this happens when you got both TFTrue and the supplemental stats SourceMod plugin installed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »