Forum

NEW MOUSE?

Created 1st April 2013 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

PliTy

Hello fellow etf2lers!
I am thinking of upgrading my mouse (razer deathadder 3500dpi) as I’ve had it for a while, and it feels real cheap (it is real cheap). I main scout (not that that matters) but I’m wondering if anyone would kindly share their opinion on what mouse i should buy. I don’t know very much about mice and would love some recommendations! Buttons on the side of the mouse are pretty much a must have as its an easy mumble key, also, I think I like the straight mice (left and right handed at the same time if you know what i mean) although it doesn’t really matter. Thanks guys!

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Wasn’t deathadder a good mouse last time I checked?

audi1234

http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=products
http://steelseries.com/home

JohnnyZ

Sexy

It’s about how comfortable is for you. Don’t look on prizes or marks. You can be master with genius netscroll, a4tech, G400…

profix

FLANK

I love to use Zowie Mice. Currently using a Zowie EC2 eVo but will soon get a Zowie AM Pro. They have two additional buttons on each side. The only downside is that they only support 3 pre configured DPI-Steps which are 450, 1150 and 2300 dpi. You will have to recalculate your settings if you are going with one of them.

To do that I can suggest using http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm

atomic-

Zowie owns this days if it comes to mice ))
AM/FK
what’s your grip btw?

ash

(Legend)
:D

If you have a local electronics store that has some gaming mice in store go there, they usually have one each unpackaged so you can try them out.

other than that, the deathadder is quite good, if you could elaborate on what a better mouse would be perhaps we could help you more efficiently.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just watch out with mousepads if you use a Zowie AM/FK, they are rather picky. My FK doesn’t work properly on my Talent.

n00pe

Quoted from atomic-

Zowie owns this days if it comes to mice ))
AM/FK
what’s your grip btw?

Not sure about that but I’d go with Logitech G400.

Last edited by n00pe,

Gubbins

Op4

I’ve been through the G400, Zowie AM/EC1/EC2, 2 Deathadders, mx518 and a few more. None compare to the 2013 Deathadder, great mouse.

Setlet

Whatever you do, do not buy QPAD 5K

That mouse is shit

Last edited by Setlet,

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Whatever you choose, make sure that it doesn’t has a high maximum perfect control speed, no prediction and no positive/negative acceleration issues. Jittering may or may not be a problem depending on if you’re a high or low sens player. Abyssus for instance, does jitter but it becomes negligible at 450dpi and 40*cm/360*deg. G400 (New without prediction), AM, FK, Abyssus (New with less jitter) or Deathadder seems to be the way to go. It appears that the majority of mice fail to get it right, so beware.

Last edited by ell,

schocky

ist doof

the deathadder 2013 its a mouse for palm-grip-user
try the razer abyssus if u are a claw-gríp-player – it rocks!

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from ell

Whatever you choose, make sure that it doesn’t has a high maximum perfect control speed, no prediction and no positive/negative acceleration issues. Jittering may or may not be a problem depending on if you’re a high or low sens player. Abyssus for instance, does jitter but it becomes negligible at 450dpi and 40*cm/360*deg. G400 (New without prediction), AM, FK, Abyssus (New with less jitter) or Deathadder seems to be the way to go.

important: use the deathadder with 200 dpi steps and not 90

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from schocky

try the razer abyssus if u are a claw-gríp-player – it rocks!

This. Light as a feather which makes it great for tight tracking and sharp turns. I use it. Just make sure that the jittering doesn’t pose a problem for you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »