Forum

Hud question

Created 4th November 2012 @ 22:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Davey Daniels

TCC

Hey,

I’ve been wondering for quite a while now if there is any HUD that displays who of your team is still alive and who is not.
without having to press TAB – I made a picture so you know what I mean
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mhttp3&s=6

notice I added the team in the right bottom corner (I copy pasted it in paint) but
is there any way to get this in a hud/are there huds that have it ?

why?:
I have trouble falling back because I never know who is alive and who is not

MIndYe

[hePPa]

There isn’t. Unless the scoreboard is on 24/7 but then there won’t be HP or ammo or other stuff. So no.

Davey Daniels

TCC

Quoted from MIndYe

There isn’t. Unless the scoreboard is on 24/7 but then there won’t be HP or ammo or other stuff. So no.

So that would mean it isn’t possible to make either?

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Davey Daniels

[…]

So that would mean it isn’t possible to make either?

Right.

ondkaja

IKEA

If it was possible every hud ever would already do that

Sir Villeta

TBNC

But, it’s possible to make that the scoreboard appears all the time? If this is possible, you can see if your teammates are alive or not without pressing tab… it’s useful btw.

atmo

Quoted from Sir Villeta

But, it’s possible to make that the scoreboard appears all the time? If this is possible, you can see if your teammates are alive or not without pressing tab… it’s useful btw.

Yeah, just type +showscores in console.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

As I said already, that makes your health and ammo not show. So GL HF with that.

Sir Villeta

TBNC

I know that your Health doesn’t show, but i think that’s useful to make a minimal scoreboard in the bottom of the screen just to see how many people is alive without pressing tab

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Sir Villeta

I know that your Health doesn’t show, but i think that’s useful to make a minimal scoreboard in the bottom of the screen just to see how many people is alive without pressing tab

No. When your scoreboard is out, you cannot see your health and ammo and it’s not possible to make it so that you can see both at once. You can only have one or the other on screen at once.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Re bind the button you have to press to something easier than tab. I have mine on shift so it’s always close to hand.

deli

IKEA

you’d need to show hp when scoreboard is on.. idk if is that possible but maybe adding some part of code from files HP/ammo in to scoreboard can work but its just a teory. I will try it out later…but i am nearly sure it wont work.

byte

Not possible, the scoreboard and players list are created once you press +tabscore or whatever the command is…

This means the HUD adapts to the call request to make the players names/ping/points/health show…

Like MInd said if you want to view it you have to press scoreboard button all the time but u’ll lose your health/ammo and so on…

If you don’t mind that, all you need to do is attach wasd keys with +tabscore or whatever the command is.

So that no matter where you move and what button you press the scoreboard will show up…

Bit extreme though :E

Cheers

Byte

ouizzeul

BnR!

Quoted from Davey Daniels

why?:
I have trouble falling back because I never know who is alive and who is not

Communication seems to be the key here…

Spike Himself

TC

Just make pressing tab a habit. If all these other people can do it, so can you! :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »