Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 61 Next »

zilis

mamka

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Are you on IRC?

Yes, name is “zilis”.

AnAkkk

The issue is fixed in latest github version.

Random

iveR

Quoted from AnAkkk

The issue is fixed in latest github version.

still not working mate.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Random

[…]
still not working mate.

Did you download this DLL?
https://github.com/CasualX/OpenPlugin/blob/master/addons/OpenPlugin.dll

laerin

-9w-

On the new version, I keep getting the message that’s like ‘you are in insecure mode, you must restart to connect to steam servers’ or whatever the wording is.

I tried switching back to the old version and I can connect just fine but the plugin itself doesn’t work then.

AnAkkk

Quoted from laerin

On the new version, I keep getting the message that’s like ‘you are in insecure mode, you must restart to connect to steam servers’ or whatever the wording is.

I tried switching back to the old version and I can connect just fine but the plugin itself doesn’t work then.

Could you contact me on IRC (AnAkIn) ?

Last edited by AnAkkk,

AnAkkk

The DLL was corrupted on github, I reuploaded it.

Random

iveR

Quoted from AnAkkk

The DLL was corrupted on github, I reuploaded it.

still not working.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Random

[…]
still not working.

What’s the console output?

maidos

it seems ugc admin got vac banned because he was using this plugin
http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6936-ugc-admin-tf2-moose-vac-banned

and also my friend got vacbanned aswell last week for using this plugin. Another, with my former etf2l hl team mate “ams” 2 months ago.

is it something we should concern at?

Last edited by maidos,

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from maidos

it seems ugc admin got vac banned because he was using this plugin
http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6936-ugc-admin-tf2-moose-vac-banned

and also my friend got vacbanned aswell last week for using this plugin. Another, with my former etf2l hl team mate “ams” 2 months ago.

is it something we should concern at?

Shouldnt everyone who use the plugin get banned at the same time? Thats how i understand vac works >.> but im maybe wrong :PpPPppPPPpppPPPp

alba

duplo

i dont think its because of the plugin, if valve decided to go on a banning wave, why would they ban 3 players? they would ban most of the players using it.

gnaw

Should also keep in mind that claiming it was this plugin is the most sensible bail-out if you get VAC’d and try to save face.

konr

Quoted from Maffi

[…]

Shouldnt everyone who use the plugin get banned at the same time? Thats how i understand vac works >.> but im maybe wrong :PpPPppPPPpppPPPp

Kinda yeah. They’d do it in waves so it’d be more than like 3 people :p

maidos

do they actually do a banwave? wasnt there a method for valve to have a delayed ban and not do a ban wave to avoid the creator of cheating application getting aware that their cheats has been found out so they can quickly do counter meassures?

Last edited by maidos,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 61 Next »