Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 61 Next »

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Mr.Missalot

[…]

It’s funny that you guys are trying to justify your cheat, and then call us bad.

GG

pls go

you wanna 1v1 anyone here? i bet they’ll beat the shit out of you because you’re fucking bad

Last edited by fawwles,

Mr.Missalot

Quoted from fawwles

[…]

pls go

you wanna 1v1 anyone here? i bet they’ll beat the shit out of you because you’re fucking bad

What? Before I thought you were stupid, but now I think you are mentally retarded.

What does my registration date, and them (whomever) beating me in 1v1 has to do anything with you guys cheating? -_-

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mr.Missalot

[…]

What? Before I thought you were stupid, but now I think you are mentally retarded.

What does my registration date, and them (whomever) beating me in 1v1 has to do anything with you guys cheating? -_-

one does not simply diagnose an another person mentally retarded when gets called bad

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Mr.Missalot

[…]

Around here disputes are settled in MGE matches. The winning player wins the argument… Please don’t be ignorant of a community you don’t know.

Mr.Missalot

Quoted from rytis

[…]
one does not simply diagnose an another person mentally retarded when gets called bad

For goodness sake, do i really have to quote myself? Geez.

“What does my registration date, and them (whomever) beating me in 1v1 has to do anything with you guys cheating? -_-”

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Around here disputes are settled in MGE matches. The winning player wins the argument… Please don’t be ignorant of a community you don’t know.

Ok, so for example… Guy A talks about a proven fact, but guy B is too ignorant to accept the fact, and challenges guy A to 1v1. Guy B wins and thus guy A fact is invalid?

Also, no thanks. Doing a 1v1 against a cheater is pretty damn useless.

fawwles

TSUN~

you’re fucking shit, get good, then come back you pubbie scum. until you prove yourself in MGE, you have no right to be posting here.

take the hint: you don’t belong here. go back to your sheltered little pub server where you can just ban anyone for “cheating” if they’re better than you.

Last edited by fawwles,

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

Quoted from fawwles

you’re fucking shit, get good, then come back you pubbie scum. until you prove yourself in MGE, you have no right to be posting here.

take the hint: you don’t belong here. go back to your sheltered little pub server where you can just ban anyone for “cheating” if they’re better than you.

This is exactly why ETF2L userbase is mostly cancer. NA actually has players who care enough to represent their comp TF2 scene by not being a douche like you.
This is what EU still lacks.

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Quoted from Kissakala

This is exactly why ETF2L userbase is mostly cancer. NA actually has players who care enough to represent their comp TF2 scene by not being a douche like you.
This is what EU still lacks.

What does NA vs. EU have to do with any of this? Pathetic. Stop posting off-topic please.

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

Quoted from Dendocror

[…]

What does NA vs. EU have to do with any of this? Pathetic. Stop posting off-topic please.

Ok, to simplify things up for you:
the fact that NA’s players don’t have the weirdest urge to bash on each other when their arguments are getting wrecked.
That’s what it has to do with this particular discussion.

Also, if you think that going around calling people bad at gayms because they’ve played in pubs so far is gonna help the community grow, think twice.

Last edited by Kissakala,

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Kissakala

[…]

Ok, to simplify things up for you:
the fact that NA’s players don’t have the weirdest urge to bash on each other when their arguments are getting wrecked.
That’s what it has to do with this particular discussion.

are you new here by any chance?

oh, that answers that i guess.

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

Quoted from fawwles

[…]
are you new here by any chance?

oh, that answers that i guess.

Just wow. You are the smartest person I’ve ever encountered.

omp

I believe I’ve found a bug; not sure if you know about it.

If I switch to a weapon while r_drawviewmodel is set to 0, changing its value to 1 does not display the weapon. However, if the viewmodels are initially visible when switching to a weapon, changing the value of the cvar back-and-forth works as expected.

To recreate:
r_drawviewmodel 0
slot2
r_drawviewmodel 1 (viewmodels will still be hidden at this point)
slot1 (viewmodel visible, as expected)
slot2 (viewmodel visible, as expected)
r_drawviewmodel 0 (works)
r_drawviewmodel 1 (works)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Mr.Missalot

[…]

It’s funny that you guys are trying to justify your cheat, and then call us bad.

GG

Do you actually think changing FOV within a range of 75 – 130 as opposed to 75 – 90 constitutes as cheating?

Setting FOV to 130 doesn’t magically grant you greater accuracy, nor do you instantaniously aquire exceptional movement skills. You see more of the observable game world at the cost of the objects in view appearing smaller than they would in FOV 90.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Mr.Missalot

[…]

GG

It’s almost like calling being talented cheating! Oh wait…

Fussed people will be fussed some more, ignorant people will remain ignorant, nothing this argument will change. If you have to let the steam off yourself, scream outside the window or go take a lake bath.

envy

Quoted from Kissakala

help the community grow

That would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 61 Next »