OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 61 Next »

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

Indeed I have. I backed up everything prior to doing a reformat, and everything was working before.

Like I said, I tried reinstalling it, removing it, start TF2, quit, reinstalling back n’ forth multiple times, in different orders, redownloading the plugin etc.

I haven’t done anything after my first question and it suddenly started working. Oh well.

You can always try unloading & reloading. There’s a chance the plugin just loads too early.

Instead of using the .vdf file (delete it) put plugin_load addons/OpenPlugin in your autoexec.cfg (this gets loaded very late and everything the plugin modifies should be available by then).

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Casual

There’s a chance the plugin just loads too early.

lol

profix

FLANK

So, since some time I have a problem with the transparent viewmodels. At first i thought it might be a texture issue so I redownloaded tf2 but the problem persists.

The screenshot shows r_drawviewmodel 254 but it’s the same just less visible on any lower value. 1 works as intended and some weapons do too on any value..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122153084

Anyone able to help?

Last edited by profix,

kalhó

MM
Nave

Quoted from profix

So, since some time I have a problem with the transparent viewmodels. At first i thought it might be a texture issue so I redownloaded tf2 but the problem persists.

The screenshot shows r_drawviewmodel 254 but it’s the same just less visible on any lower value. 1 works as intended and some weapons do too on any value..

Anyone able to help?

I had the same thing when playing with dx8.

abcjosef

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Blame tf2/Source/Valve, this is outside the scope of this plugin.

do you maybe know what plugin he uses?

and does it works with ingame voice now

great plugin

Sheepsi

SOAS

how do i disable the nickname changing block?

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from profix

Anyone able to help?

To make it look better you’ll have to play with dx9 :(

profix

FLANK

Quoted from Maffi

[…]

To make it look better you’ll have to play with dx9 :(

Quoted from kalhó

[…]

I had the same thing when playing with dx8.

Thanks guys. You rock! :)

creativeusername

Quoted from MisterPixels

Is it possible to make a Mac version?

I’d like a Mac version too. I’d port it but I don’t know two shits about coding or anything like that. :c

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Sheepsi

how do i disable the nickname changing block?

Recompile without this feature.

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Recompile without this feature.

teamviewer? or like help me on steam?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Sheepsi

[…]
teamviewer? or like help me on steam?

Sorry but I don’t want to spend so much effort on supporting this (free) program. Maybe someone else here can care to explain in more detail how to do it.

Spike Himself

TC

in visual studio, select the code that is responsible for it, then hit ctrl+k -> ctrl+c

:D

abcjosef

Casual do you know which plugin darn usese so i can have picmip 10 but models look normal

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from abcjosef

Casual do you know which plugin darn usese so i can have picmip 10 but models look normal

Ask Darn instead of Casual?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 61 Next »