Oxy

TC.Express

holy crap why are people so obsessed with this rubbish

IPZIE

SUAVE

darn will be good now

almightybob

.ps

I just use broesel’s crosshair switcher and have it automatically disable viewmodels on my primary weapons only (except demo where it disables primary and secondary). I never get confused which weapon is out, get to see everything when using my main weapon and, best of all, I’m not gonna get Thalash’d by Valve.

AnAkkk

Interesting way to load the DLL, may not last long before Valve removes it though.

Quoted from almightybob

I just use broesel’s crosshair switcher and have it automatically disable viewmodels on my primary weapons only (except demo where it disables primary and secondary). I never get confused which weapon is out, get to see everything when using my main weapon and, best of all, I’m not gonna get Thalash’d by Valve.

Thalash was not banned due to a FOV plugin. I’ve used the same plugin as he did on an other account, and after 2 months, still no VAC ban. Some other people used it as well and aren’t banned.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from AnAkkk

Interesting way to load the DLL, may not last long before Valve removes it though.

[…]

Thalash was not banned due to a FOV plugin. I’ve used the same plugin as he did on an other account, and after 2 months, still no VAC ban. Some other people used it as well and aren’t banned.

did you snitch already?!

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Darn

[…]

did you snitch already?!

Boneuchu is obviously a sockpuppet account… Just sayin’…

Angel

Quoted from Boneuchu

The features are the following:
– Set your FOV with fov_desired
– Set the viewmodel transparency with viewmodel_transparency

It only supports Team Fortress 2.

To install it, put “p4lib.dll” in the…

I’ll ask popular question first, ok? Is this DLL allows you to make transparent other models (such as walls) after minor code modification? Nothing personal, just talking about code. :D

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Angel

[…]

I’ll ask popular question first, ok? Is this DLL allows you to make transparent other models (such as walls) after minor code modification? Nothing personal, just talking about code. :D

No, not with minor modifications.

AnimaL

what about low res textures?

LaMqTa

fenneks

useful plugins…useful plugins everywhere

AnAkkk

Quoted from Darn

[…]

did you snitch already?!

Of course, because Valve always listen me and fix everything I tell them to.

konr

You could literally load hacks this way if you so wanted to. You don’t actually have to use -insecure or bypass it if you use a DLL injector (which is effectively what you’re doing here).

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from konr

You could literally load hacks this way if you so wanted to. You don’t actually have to use -insecure or bypass it if you use a DLL injector (which is effectively what you’re doing here).

How does this make a difference AT ALL? Vac is not fooled by renaming a dll. It can pick up a hack loaded this way just fine.

What I’m saying is, -insecure & any attempt to prevent such things from working have NO EFFECT AT ALL on hacks. All they do is prevent people from making legitimate plugins. Cheats are completely unaffected and always will be.

Why do I have to repeat this every damn time!? >.>

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

If anyone believes loading an unknown third-party DLL into their game client is perfectly safe, I have a bridge to sell you.

As a reminder, receiving a VAC ban on TF2 results in a one-year ban from all ETF2L league competitions for all your accounts.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from emb

If anyone believes loading an unknown third-party DLL into their game client is perfectly safe, I have a bridge to sell you.

As a reminder, receiving a VAC ban on TF2 results in a one-year ban from all ETF2L league competitions for all your accounts.

One year vacation here we come!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »