Forum

config :/

Created 22nd November 2011 @ 09:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kasabubu

So now I get 50 fPS with Chris, with many drops to 20, so I’m looking for the best Max frames there is.
Sorry for opening a topic only for this, but ive tried the common fPS configs and I’m out of ideas.
Thx
Cheers
Byebye
Kasabubububu. :-)

dodgydogman

Panda

Ae you only now getting these fps?

Have you tried reinstalling graphics drivers/tf2?

You could try reinstalling your os… That usually fixes most problems :D (Only half joking)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGWvzVxTHRE Red panda video.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from kasabubu

So now I get 50 fPS with Chris, with many drops to 20,

Configs won’t fix lack of decent computer. If Chris’ maxframes gives you 20~50 that’s pretty much all you’re going to get. Buy a computer if you want more.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Configs won’t fix lack of decent computer. If Chris’ maxframes gives you 20~50 that’s pretty much all you’re going to get. Buy a computer if you want more.

there is only so much the config can do.

If a new computer is no option you could try lowering your resolution though.

octochris

(0v0)

If maxframes only nets you 50fps, that’s really all you are going to get.

For a (probably minimal) go at squeezing a few more out, you could try closing background processes, running in fullscreen, overclocking, checking for overheats (and if they are occurring, cooling the related component down), disabling the Mumble overlay, disabling Mumble’s “positional audio” feature, disabling the Steam overlay…

You should ask animal.

atomic-

AnimaL man stop posting shit about computers XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

needs moar stuff.

Last edited by ell,

r1xO.

Quoted from kasabubu

So now I get 50 fPS with Chris, with many drops to 20, so I’m looking for the best Max frames there is.
Sorry for opening a topic only for this, but ive tried the common fPS configs and I’m out of ideas.
Thx
Cheers
Byebye
Kasabubububu. :-)

happend to me too… idk why :'(

Add A Reply Pages: 1