Forum

SourceTV

Created 6th September 2011 @ 09:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Logic Kill

Hello,

how must I config the SourceTV Server for the ETF2L? Can someone give me a Link to a Config? It is possible, that SourceTV record demo automaticlly when the tournament mode is on and both teams get on ready?

Thanks

Logic Kill

LaMqTa

fenneks

You dont need single config for the sourcetv, just add these commands in “server.cfg”:

tv_enable “1”
tv_autorecord “1”

and then the server start, (re)change the map.

Logic Kill

but does the SourceTV record alltimes, or only the tournament.

Blooddrunk

Nein

It records only the tournament.

Logic Kill

ok thanks.

Spike Himself

TC

Erm, no.

Quoted from LaMqTa

tv_enable “1”
tv_autorecord “1”

This records 24/7.
If you wish to only record your game, set up a bind or something. Better yet, learn how to write a plugin. An older version of PREC had this as an option but that’s gone now :(

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

use http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-15905tftrue[/url]
it adds a option to record stv demo if both teams ready up and stops the demo if the match ends

Logic Kill

is the tftrue allowed to record demo for the etf2l or must it be recorded by sourceTV?

I will configure the SourceTV for the ETF2L, but i didn’t know how.

Must we record the Match with SourceTV if every Player record with P-Rec?

Last edited by Logic Kill,

Spike Himself

TC

As far as I’m aware etf2l does not require you to record stv demos (though it can prove to be very helpful in certain situations). You do need to record pov demos and that’s what prec does for you :)

Logic Kill

i have install the tfrue addon and it works properly.

But how can i regard now the record demo? I have downloaded it from the gameserver and transfered the demo in my tf folder. But with Shift+F2 i cant regard the record. In the console an error is shown: “Unknown command “demopauseafterinit” What must I do now?

konr

Quoted from Logic Kill

i have install the tfrue addon and it works properly.

But how can i regard now the record demo? I have downloaded it from the gameserver and transfered the demo in my tf folder. But with Shift+F2 i cant regard the record. In the console an error is shown: “Unknown command “demopauseafterinit” What must I do now?

I have no idea what you’re talking about but if you have PREC and it has recorded your POV demos, you play them with the playdemo command in console.

Logic Kill

i have found a solution. The Thread can be closed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1