Forum

Low LOD / Picmip for TF2 (Nvidia + ATI/AMD)

Created 26th July 2011 @ 10:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 23 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from tuxxia

I’m sorry, I have put in the file that you told me, but it does not change the graphics of the game .. It is not completely smooth … Someone would have an answer?

its not supposed to be completly smooth, you can only get completly smooth textures with texture hacks and sv pure bypass… or near smooth with open plugin…

tuxxia

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]its not supposed to be completly smooth, you can only get completly smooth textures with texture hacks and sv pure bypass… or near smooth with open plugin…

Yes I know, except me it really is not very smooth, it impurtées y ‘, hard to explain …

I’d like to show you a screenshot, but you would have to accept me on Steam …

Because I’ve just put the LOD Bais where 15 to 10, there’s something else it important to do?

AnimaL

Quoted from tuxxia

Because I’ve just put the LOD Bais where 15 to 10, there’s something else it important to do?

put it on 15

tuxxia

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]put it on 15

Already, it does not change much … Maybe I made ​​ideas …
But I would like you to see how it is to tell me if this is normal or if there is a problem it

AnimaL

Quoted from AnimaL

its not supposed

Quoted from AnimaL

its not supposed

Quoted from AnimaL

its not supposed [/u]

tuxxia

Well I do not know what to do … Are there other manipulations other than to raise the LOD Bais?

maukkaaa

Does this work after steampipe? can’t get it to work with nvidia inspector

AnimaL

Quoted from maukkaaa

Does this work after steampipe? can’t get it to work with nvidia inspector

works fine on 306.97

maukkaaa

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]works fine on 306.97

hmm, rolled back to 306.97, but the next time i turned my pc back on the drivers had updated back to 311.06 what should i do

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from maukkaaa

[…]

hmm, rolled back to 306.97, but the next time i turned my pc back on the drivers had updated back to 311.06 what should i do

uninstall nvidia update and have windows update not install automatically but ask you first, then when the nvidia driver comes up, set it to ignore.

MARIANO

Quoted from tuxxia

Well I do not know what to do … Are there other manipulations other than to raise the LOD Bais?

Read my post: http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-17728/page-11/?recent=448429#post-440229

Last edited by MARIANO,

NsX.

Aht

Quoted from maukkaaa

[…]

I had that problem. Found a really easy fix mate!

1. run “services.msc”
2. check for an nvidia update service there
3. Nvidia update services – Right click, properties, then set from “automatic” to “disable”
4. = Profit :)

Last edited by NsX.,

NsX.

Aht

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]does that affect gpu load? im using 306.97 (last working dx8 drivers) and i have no problem using nvidia inspector with xml script for -15 lod

can i get some help on where to put the xml script?

NsX.

Aht

Quoted from NsX.

[…]

bump

octane

Quoted from NsX.

[…]

just put it in the same folder where nvidiainspector.exe is

Last edited by octane,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 23 Next »