Forum

Any hud similar to LÖÖFV´s hud?

Created 4th June 2011 @ 02:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Stuppa

.Dicknitas

I downloaded loofvs hud but it doesnt work anymore… Do you know any hud similar to this?

quik

vs
Fe |

can u upload some screenshots so beople can see how this hud looks

KLar

okie

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aABPL-BX7fs

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

ahahaha that HUD is terrible! Why would you want anything remotely similar to that?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Sylosin

ahahaha that HUD is terrible! Why would you want anything remotely similar to that?

poxie

Quoted from Sylosin

Missed the point.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

There is a fair chance you can make it work with minor effort. The only hud breaking change I am aware of is the one where they changed the “CTF” “CEx” in a number of type names. I recently updated a Flames HUD V with the changes for Alfa and if I’m not mistaken, that hasn’t been maintained for at least a year. Get a text editor with replacement capabilities and replace all occurences accordingly:

CTFLabel by CExLabel
CTFRichText by CExRichText
CTFButton by CExButton

(took me about 5 minutes)

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from poxie

[…]

Missed the point.

What point? The point of having health and ammo surrounding the crosshair, getting in the way and obscuring one’s aim?

Yeah, I think I have missed the point

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]

What point? The point of having health and ammo surrounding the crosshair, getting in the way and obscuring one’s aim?

No need to be like that. Everyone has preferences.

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

I know, but why anyone would prefer to disadvantage themself like that just seems rather strange to me.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Sylosin

[…]

One point is, you can only focus in between these, instead of getting your focus all over the screen. Just like locking-On. When the opponent target is between these you try to keep him inside this square as long as you can and not getting him out of it so you can hit him.
But ye, its all preference.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

funny to hear that from you Sir.

Add A Reply Pages: 1