Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 116 Next »

breather

hey chris, what is the command to disable the screen color changes when you get hit with piss or bleeding?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from breather

hey chris, what is the command to disable the screen color changes when you get hit with piss or bleeding?

“what is the command”?

as far as i am aware there isn’t one. if you’re implying that there is, i don’t know of it.

HEY GAYS JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE AGAIN

Quoted from octochris

if some people could idle in #christf2 so i can get q it would be appreciated, ideally wanting to set up a support channel for my configs

Enef

fest
#wubafan

CHRIS NEW UPDATE ADDED OPTIMISATION FOR MULTI CORE THREADING OR SOME SHIT

I DEMAND YOU UPDATE YOUR CONFIGS NOW.

octochris

(0v0)

looking faggot

octochris

(0v0)

configs updated, no new threading cvars so it must just be tweaks to the old threading system.

shit tweaks by the look of it

before: 117362 frames 484.047 seconds 242.46 fps ( 4.12 ms/f) 18.338 fps variability
after: 117362 frames 482.677 seconds 243.15 fps ( 4.11 ms/f) 18.589 fps variability

AnimaL

they do work on css tho, had >100fps on 38man pub :D

breather

Quoted from octochris

[…]

“what is the command”?

as far as i am aware there isn’t one. if you’re implying that there is, i don’t know of it.

[…]

With one of your earlier configs maybe in june/july the screen wasn’t colored when you were pissed/bleeding.

I thought that you changed something and you knew the command.

Quoted from breather

[…]

With one of your earlier configs maybe in june/july the screen wasn’t colored when you were pissed/bleeding.

I thought that you changed something and you knew the command.

I think Valve originally just forgot to make the effects for dx8, but added them later.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

I think Valve originally just forgot to make the effects for dx8, but added them later.

This.

laerin

-9w-

I wonder if the sudden rush of red blinding you is intentional :/. It’s nowhere near as bad on dx 9 I’m pretty sure.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from laerin

I wonder if the sudden rush of red blinding you is intentional :/. It’s nowhere near as bad on dx 9 I’m pretty sure.

It’s because valve done fucked up.

octochris

(0v0)

Updated.

Memento Mori

I think it works better on shitter dual cores, on pubs it’s a lot smoother maybe 10/15fps more

Septique

Would be nice if everytime you updated your configs you would put the changes up here or on your page.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Septique

Would be nice if everytime you updated your configs you would put the changes up here or on your page.

i’m lazy

last changes were just some cvars to avoid crashes

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 116 Next »