Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »

djc

d2f~

I WAS AVAILABLE TORDEN!!!!

atmo

Quoted from dauk

I noticed when byte or torden casts they usually say :
-This was a horrible push by A team.
At least for me its much more better to hear.
-This was a good defense by B team.

Just my notice comparing sc2 and tf2 casts.

Torden is a mean old man and Byte is a task master!

nvc

Quoted from torden

yeye, I’m not that good, so I try to let others cast as much as possible, there wasn’t anybody else available.

Shut up Torden, when i saw your name down as available i instantly requested you to co-commentate with me.. ask Trell!

edit:

0015,13 15:39   nvc: Trell
0015,13 15:39   nvc: if torden is avail i’ll do it with him
0015,13 15:40   nvc: i like his style
0015,13 15:41   nvc: so if he’s up for it that would be fine for me
0015,13 15:41   nvc: saves faffing around ^^

so there!

Last edited by nvc,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dauk

I noticed when byte or torden casts they usually say :
-This was a horrible push by A team.
At least for me its much more better to hear.
-This was a good defense by B team.

Just my notice comparing sc2 and tf2 casts.

Er… they don’t mean the same thing?

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Er… they don’t mean the same thing?

no

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
no

I was saying that they don’t mean the same thing (and at the same time questioning his points, hence the questionmark), not asking. l2english dummy :D

Point is not every good attack means the other team had a bad defense, and not every bad attack indicates the other team had a good defense.

Dummy

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I was saying that they don’t mean the same thing (and at the same time questioning his points, hence the questionmark), not asking. l2english dummy :D

Point is not every good attack means the other team had a bad defense, and not every bad attack indicates the other team had a good defense.

da, i noticed i switched dont and they in my mind when reading D:

M0re

cast was very enjoyable tho you missed few awesome plays by both teams :) comedian was a sleep with camera, missing lots of stuff (usually doing awesome job as camera, not this time) :)

nvc

Quoted from M0re

cast was very enjoyable tho you missed few awesome plays by both teams :) comedian was a sleep with camera, missing lots of stuff (usually doing awesome job as camera, not this time) :)

sorry i’ll clone myself twice so i can watch both teams and almost everything in TF2 for you next time.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from nvc

[…]

sorry i’ll clone myself twice so i can watch both teams and almost everything in TF2 for you next time.

Ziggy, toys are supposed to stay inside the pram <3 x

nvc

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Ziggy, toys are supposed to stay inside the pram <3 x

Wasn’t mad and I appreciate the feedback from M0re (as i do everyone).

Last edited by nvc,

torden

broder
syster

Hehe, I have yet to see a cast of my own team that doesn’t miss some details here and there – that’s how it is with only 2 pairs of eyes trying to follow 12 pairs of bollocks. Which luckily means some mistakes goes unnoticed too :)

M0re

Quoted from nvc

[…]

why mad?

I dont understand why you even get mad after I said it was a nice cast, and you should know better that I wouldnt say it if I didnt meant it :)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from M0re

[…]

why mad?

I dont understand why you even get mad after I said it was a nice cast, and you should know better that I wouldnt say it if I didnt meant it :)

Wow, calm down…

Dummy

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Wow, calm down…

JESUS CHRIST LET GO OF THE RAGE BUTTON!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »