Nikola

pff stream lags as fuck

Sketch

MM

anyone else watching a slideshow?

Jazzman

keso

not for me

the stream has great quality and smoothness.

It could be your connection

Bury.

internecine

the streamer on lvlup is quite irritating. putting in console commands badly and then saying he will turn off friends and then never does, plus its stuttering every now and then.

Contra

Be

i’m famous

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from Contra

i’m famous

Famous for being an asshat.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

firerain

Quoted from Bury.

the streamer on lvlup is quite irritating. putting in console commands badly and then saying he will turn off friends and then never does, plus its stuttering every now and then.

and hes just speccing a few people so u cant see whats happening

Contra

Be

Quoted from GangsterAlgot

[…]

Famous for being an asshat.

not my fault he didnt put off friends i was just curious why he was covering and then all of a sudden it popped up… thats asking for it :D

nvc

Someone give me contra’s IP so i can ban him permenantly from lvl^ if he does it again

As for the coverage

1. The lag is out of my control right now, it’s sheeva’s first time on stream for us and whilst he’s experienced, he’s not used procaster before (capture card gives out a high pitched squeal, we’ll work on it for next time. The bitrate is actually lower than our quake ones and some of our regular quake viewers are experiencing stuttering and i’ll have to work on it next time. It’s not hyper (as announced) doing it. Vod up 30mins after game

2. Server was actually 16 slot, the 17th slot was STV (nobody mentioned that) – so i’m not able to commentate, that said.. multiple plusses go out to pure and exfane for doing a good job by themselves as we go into the 2nd round of gravelpit

Last edited by nvc,

Niggles

Quoted from Contra

[…]

not my fault he didnt put off friends i was just curious why he was covering and then all of a sudden it popped up… thats asking for it :D

Like seven times? You monkey.

Morty

RG

gj nvc and lvl, and die contra. :)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Is it over yet, stream is dead to me :(

nvc

vod:

http://www.livestream.com/lvlup/video?clipId=pla_275ba063-718d-4d40-b20e-703a2f317070

Springer

DAKKA

thx !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »