Forum

Gamer Assembly 2010

Created 27th January 2010 @ 17:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hansa

.idk?

Yeah. Here we go. The biggest french lan will open its door from 3rd to 5th of April. As every year, it will takes place at the Futuroscope in Poitiers ! http://maps.google.fr/maps?q=poitiers&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Poitiers&gl=fr&ei=H2xgS5LuJMy04Qb8pensCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA
There’s already 24 slots intended to Team Fortress 2 and the signup will start the 1st of February. From this date, we’ve got 1 month to fill out all the slots or the organisation staff might give the non-filled slot to others game (CS and CoD i guess).

Since it’s something very important for the expansion of TF2, you can be sure most of the well-known french teams and players will move their ass right to the LAN :p

I haven’t that much informations about BYOC and prize but i’m pretty sure BuN or someone else will release all the informations as soon as he gets it ! Just keep in mind the last french lan (7 teams @ Spirit LAN 7) went over 300 € cash prize + hardware for the 1st team. I’m pretty sure GA prizes gonna be amazing.

As far as i remember, foreign teams are welcome. We had a talk about that with BattleFrance/Futurolan who are like the national French esport association so there shouldn’t have any problems :)
Only problem is GA will takes place during the i39. Don’t blame me though, i’m just the messenger ! I’m not a part from the organisation :(

Stay stunned for the bigger french TF2 event of all time !

GA website (french readers :X) : http://www.gamers-assembly.net/cms/index.html

Last edited by Hansa,

bun

Sure, i ll update it. Remember : We don’t know yet if foreigners can come or not .

Keep waiting… More info soon

eoN^

i39 is set for 2nd-5th April 2010

skinnie

TCM

huge fail

appe

Was looking forward to attend some french lans, but this one is the same date as i39 :/

blorg

LAWL NICE DATE TIMING

mercu

HolyShit!

Was looking forward to attend some real tf2 players in this lan, but this one is the same date as i39 :/

Last edited by mercu,

Quoted from mercu

Was looking forward to attend some real tf2 players in this lan, but this one is the same date as i39 :/

Not sure if real tf2 players want you to attend them anyways.

mercu

HolyShit!

– attend + see grrrrrrrr :)

Jarppa

Feacon

Name surely sounds oddly familiar..

Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from skinnie

huge fail

As i said, i’m not part of the organisation. It’s true it sucks but tf2 nerdz can’t compete with CSer to move dates. None can anyway.
Nevertheless, TF2 only starts to become popular in France, more and bigger events incomming appe :)

EDIT : I don’t think there was a lan with 20+ tf2 team yet. If successfully done, it will be a premiere :)

Last edited by Hansa,

Slick

Epsilon

tbh its quite sad its the same date, GA has nothing to hide from, it will probably be more important for TF2 then i39 lan… which just is sad..
can’t believe it :(

Qun

GoT<3

ESCW next year with TF2 :P

Quoted from Qun

ESCW next year with TF2 :P

To me it sounds like “ESCW next year” would be huge news already, but here’s to hoping.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Hmm that does suck, the tf2 cashprize for the i-series is looking solid though, and now the leagues ran by Tapley and Mole, it’s a safer bet…

However, this LAN did look good, even though I hate frogs.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »