Forum

Goodbye everyone!

Created 17th November 2009 @ 19:16

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Taimou

This is a goodbye from me, since I will be quitting competitive tf2 for several reasons which i’m not mentioning here. If i’m not taking a few months break.. then a break that will last forever. God, i’m shaking when i’m writing this.

Special thanks to:
Whole Finnish TF2 Community.
Team Stinson (Yes. including you Sigh :D)
And to every single gamer i’ve played with. Big thanks to everyone of you maggots;) <3

Cheers

Byt.. I mean, Taimou!

PS. SORRY FOR MY SHITTY ENGLISH LADS!

Last edited by Taimou,

FlasH

er who are you? ;)

Jakeman

it’s just a game

julieN1

cQr

i didnt make a thread when i left :(

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but I don’t really see why leaving TF2 requires an announcement. Nor why people say they’re “leaving”, for that matter. Just tell your friends you’re bored and wanna take a break, or have some stuff ya need to sort out, then come back if you ever feel like it.

Taimou

I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but I don’t really see why leaving TF2 requires an announcement. Nor why people say they’re “leaving”, for that matter. Just tell your friends you’re bored and wanna take a break, or have some stuff ya need to sort out, then come back if you ever feel like it.

It just makes my e-peen atleast 25centimetres longer.

EDIT: and no, don’t take this comment seriously.

Last edited by Taimou,

compton

cvx|

he has actually played quite a lot of finnish pugs so he’s rather well known in the finnish scene. would’ve fitted better in the finnish forum mayb.

agreed that threads like these aren’t very useful though, no matter who the player is.

but now that i posted: luvz 2 taimou<3

Last edited by compton,

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

the most awesome player in team fortress 2, we can’t live our lives without you, omg! we are all going to die! DON’T LEAVE US, YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO US!!!

(nothing in this post is true)

except for this: these kind of topics are useless and attentionwhores.

Last edited by tarmo-,

Ilipo

lol i dont know why i am doing this but: <3

Sekhel

made

Taimou

the most awesome player in team fortress 2, we can’t live our lives without you, omg! we are all going to die! DON’T LEAVE US, YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO US!!!

(nothing in this post is true)

except for this: these kind of topics are useless and attentionwhores.

Except for people who actually do care a shit. Not people like you.
Yes i’m an attention whore, why do you care posting here then. herp derp.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

cya, gl in future

Taimou

cya, gl in future

thanks howdeh u2, had fun with you too long time ago.

jgmaster

BM

made

make*

perry

[MIPC]

just move this to off-topic.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »