Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 40 Next »

i say we all start our own blog and slag everyone we hate off in them. everyone hates someone in this community, so if we all slag each other off, we’d all be in the same boat therefore creating an equilibrium once more.

shintaz ur a genius

i fucking hate all of you
signed Mr. Sheen

Last edited by Shintaz,

Waebi

‹Con›

you misspelled Sheep.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

CC | Nigh // TF2.ro: was righrt
CC | Nigh // TF2.ro: abou john carter
ENGLAND! dunc: yep lol
ENGLAND! dunc: :D well done
CC | Nigh // TF2.ro: ;p
ENGLAND! dunc: I couldn’t believe it when you guessed it
ENGLAND! dunc: so I had to lie :(

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

i say we all start our own blog and slag everyone we hate off in them. everyone hates someone in this community, so if we all slag each other off, we’d all be in the same boat therefore creating an equilibrium once more.

shintaz ur a genius

i fucking hate all of you
signed Mr. Sheen

you love me shintaz, don’t lie.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

and yet the project was infinitely more effective when done with an alias, because as we have clearly seen, anyone who speaks out In Their Own Name on etf2l doesn’t get a thing done, but the second that a set of dudes who want to make fun of people and have a laugh throw up an alias and start posting, all of a sudden ST8 comes out of inactivity, JimmyBreeze is given admin, a legitimate sponsor is found for the league, hmmmmm how curious, it’s almost as if… using the alias… did… exactly… what i wanted… it to…??!???!?????!?? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah the psunfragga thing was probably a bit much; hence it was taken down, and the person who did it severely reprimanded.

Words cannot describe how absolutely moronic you are if you believe that ETF2L’s new sponsor etc. had anything to do with your blog LOL.

Now go to bed before you hurt yourself you fucking cretin.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

It was pretty obvious to be fair.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Also ST8 is more active now because he finished his work placement.

djc

d2f~

Words cannot describe how absolutely moronic you are if you believe that ETF2L’s new sponsor etc. had anything to do with your blog LOL.

Now go to bed before you hurt yourself you fucking cretin.

seeing as several admins told me exactly what kind of changes tf2street has caused, i’d say i did, and i’d trust even the worst of admins before i’d ever listen to a word you have to say. why don’t you go back to being the dumbest person in etf2l now, cheers klu.

It was pretty obvious to be fair.

you’re a moron hope this helps

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Also ST8 is more active now because he finished his work placement.

NO!

your are wrong!!1

itz cuz this american kid make liek really insightful blog and stuffs

Rele

Can pls someone ban Nightbox from the interwebz kthxbai

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

why don’t you go back to being the dumbest person in etf2l now, cheers klu.

I’d never try to take your spot away from you, you worked so hard for it.

“cheers”

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

nevah

djc

d2f~

“cheers”

if you can’t even come up with a response beyond “no i’m not the idiot it’s you” then i think you’ve helped out my point quite a bit.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

“cheers”

if you can’t even come up with a response beyond “no i’m not the idiot it’s you” then i think you’ve helped out my point quite a bit.

hahaha

you’re so cringeworthy it’s embarrassing. I can’t even be bothered laughing at you anymore.

Sweet dreams :)

djc

d2f~

contrary to the general opinion, when someone tries to “back out of the fight a winner” they usually just end up looking like they’ve conceded in a rather pitiful manner because they lost the will or capability to fight.

have fun laughing at me, klu; the rest of the tf2 community is laughing at you. (i will literally provide chatlogs of people laughing at klu to prove this)

Last edited by djc,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 40 Next »