Forum

Cadred's Demo Section

Created 22nd August 2008 @ 12:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Riemu

element //

http://www.cadred.org/Forums/ThreadList/30904/

We here at Cadred.org are always looking for great demos to expand our demo database!

I would like to encourage you, if you have working demos of recent events in Division 1 or the top of Division 2, to send us your demos!

How do you do that?

Just upload your Demos to a free filehoster, e.g. rapidshare.com and paste me the (cadredRiemu @ #cadred) download links on IRC, along with a match information and eventually the direct match link.

SourceTV’s

We would also like to encourage all Top Teams out there to put their SourceTV clients on autorecord and upload us demos of their official matches!

Demos are a great way for starting teams to improve, learn and fine-tune their own performance.

Support the growth of Team Fortress 2 – upload demos!

Rez

BEC
B-pin

I totally agree with that, demos help beginning teams who want to improve !

skinnie

TCM

would like to see wotr excello demos on cadred btw !

Depch

afaik demos before update don’t work anymore? And the wotr-excello was played just before/during the update. =P

Though it’s highly likely that I could’ve screwed up something that just the few demos I had didn’t work but oh well, someone try ’em out!=)

byte

I usually don’t like giving out demo’s to the whole community because it means they get to see how i play and steal my ideas/routines on particular maps hence i don’t upload unless requested by a good pal or league rules i.e. esl protest sh*te.

I have the demo’s for the whole of Shock sgl cup #7 which took place last night. Have all 4 maps.

3 in first person 1 source tv.

If you like Riemu pm me and we’ll sort something out. Don’t know how interested people are in my demo’s but don’t mind showing a few for the community (if any) are interested :-)

Cheers

Byte

eviLhuNteR

I usually don’t like giving out demo’s to the whole community because it means they get to see how i play and steal my ideas/routines on particular maps hence i don’t upload unless requested by a good pal or league rules i.e. esl protest sh*te.

I think you have to learn, that if you playin at this level you will be watched all the time. Sorry, but your kinda stupid if you rly want to save your ideas and skills that noone is able to see, because they are able to see it every day on stv. In that fact I really think if the best players share those demos in the community the normal gamers are able to improve they playstyle alot. Wich will bring a bigger and better competition out there.

This is what i think about those demos. Maybe the div1 players are able to add much more demos on cadred or etf2l, i really enjoy watching those demos too!

Regards

Riemu

element //

agreed evilhunter!

skinnie

TCM

i would like to see some more demos as well (on cadred & etf2l))

lots of nice div1/2 matches in this season and it only takes 5 mins to upload them

we’ll try to upload one every time

Add A Reply Pages: 1