Forum

i37 - 11 weeks & only 116 tickets left

Created 21st May 2009 @ 10:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nvc

1884/2000 tickets have already been paid for lol!

I’m making a seating plan so clanless and clanned players can come and sit together – i’ll be submitting it to multiplay tommorow night – if you book by then you have an almost guaranteed place of sitting in a row with everyone assuming i can get one, if not and i do get a row, a second ticket will have to be made at a later date which could cause some problems for you (afterall there are not many slots to play with)

———————————————————————————————

booking id’s submitted:

(FireStorm)
(Nymthae)
(inexistance)
(GibbZ)
(Tapley)
(sfnx)
(nvc)
(nitro)
(profuse)
(viQun)
(mole)
(jones)
(fragm3nt3d)

next wave:

(looper)
(Akill)
(lofty)

———————————————————————————————

Post them in comments, steam: “nVc7” or irc: #lvl^

(if you’re a clan… one clanleader needs to send me all of them)

The deadline for the first submission is Friday 22nd May (tommorow): 6pm GMT / 7pm CET – emails received later than this time will had missed my ticket.. i may seem like i’m rushing, but tickets are selling out fast – and i can’t even promise this is going to get us a place together – but it’s better just in case :)

to get your ID: goto http://i37.multiplay.co.uk – click book now, if you’re not registered or booked then do it, when you’ve done it repeat the process and it will say “you are already booked and your ID is “x”.

https://www.multiplay.co.uk/login.asp?ref=changedetails.asp – log in and change your clan abbrieviation to: TF2eu

Thanks

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

you’re also waiting for inexistances and lofty’s!

nvc

you’re also waiting for inexistances and lofty’s!

Are they s7 for the lan mate? need to get everyone in teams sat together aswell

Bury

Is this just a seating plan? My main game will be TF2 but I’m sitting with another community on the F- row

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yup, i’ll speak to lofty tonight – inex has deffinately booked will grab his id. However lofty should be booking tonight

nvc

Cheers tapley, hopefully multiplay can sort us out with something, afterall they still owe my mix £100 from i35 – which included lofty :@

Qun

GoT<3

“unconfirmed attendees i know are interested”

put me there, final decision this weekend ;)

Jones

buying a ticket now. Does it matter which game area I choose when purchasing a ticket?

nvc

“unconfirmed attendees i know are interested”

put me there, final decision this weekend ;)

final decision…. now!

nvc

buying a ticket now. Does it matter which game area I choose when purchasing a ticket?

nope not atall

Jones

Also, did you all buy the early arrival service?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ziggy what we may have to end up doing is all edit our “clan tag” to be the same as well so if they do a seating de-frag we wont get moved. This wont effect what competitions etc we play in.
Have a look on the seating plan as well for my name theres alot of spaces there which we could use and also we’re near the doors so we wont stink like css players in summer :>. The sas guys are sitting near there too i think.

EDIT:Jonesy yep all of us S7 have EAS bought.

nvc

yeh that’s probably a good idea tapley shall we put our tags as just TF2eu

Jones

changed my tag to TF2eu

Jones

Bought a ticket. Will give you my booking number tonight nvc. Not sure what I’ve got myself into here! Do you guys camp or something?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »