Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Edd

T2P

yes – no cash

Pedman

sextant

Yes, no cash

pukz

seems we have around 27 teams interested so far…

Update coming soon **good news**

Cmon guys more teams SIGN UP!

cheers.

Slick

Epsilon

^^

Black_Bob

[DA]

Does it look like tf2 will get into the premiership again or have the other games sorted their act out?

Tsu

RaWr ::

gl…

pukz

We have received enough interest to put this organisation into place and we are doing so.. Annoucement coming soon.

Please keep posting on this thread all teams, no matter what skill level you are it doesn’t matter and i will tell you why..

there are 3 divisions:

1)Premiership is already decided from last season.

2)Championship is a Big cup format, for championship teams we are offering to provide your team a uk org to play under! so just like last season mid/mid+ teams should have a shot at getting somewhere..

3)Open division is for the lower skilled teams this division has no cost, and if you are successfull you will have a guaranteed spot in the championship next season.

This season the Championship had 2 tournaments available to them

1) the UKeSA Championship prize pot £1600 and a LAN final.
2) the Alienware CUP prize pot £2800 and a LAN final.

Please remember the premiership teams ie “the top 8 teams” in europe cannot enter these competitions…

So if you are in Div 2 there are plenty of reasons to have a shot at the UKeSA.

I think all etf2l teams should enter the Open div because it costs you nothing and it helps keep tf2 thriving in a league that can give TF2 the coverage and rewards it deserves.

The main thing now is getting all the teams willing to play in the UKeSA signed up for the Open division asap.

Anyone can apply just put your details here “YES” or “YES NO CASH”.

thx for your replys guys..

More signups please!

pukz.

pukz

*BUMP*.

:)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ok were all signed up and paid is anyone else going to?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

This is going to suck if nobody else joins up; what a waste of effort from last season if we only have 13 teams signed up…

pukz

howdeh, teams wont sign up until they have a UK org to play for!!

like i said this is all being sorted, website is in the final stages of contruction and you should expect an official annoucement next week.

This is when we will start pushing to get all willing teams signed up to the championship… don’t worry we have some time to sort this out, so yeah more updates coming very soon :)

pukz

Ok were all signed up and paid is anyone else going to?

are you a uk clan/org? if not then you wont be accepted to participate until you join a UK based limited company to play under.

ANY TEAMS that arent UK registered and dont have a few uk members to play in every game please dont signup/pay b4 i can recruit u into this new organisation.

many thanks.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

We have a roster of 5 UK players, and only 2 from other countries. So I think we’re fine.

Isn’t the signup/payment deadline the 20th of June…or am I mistaken :o?

pukz

Ah ok sorry Howdeh.. you will be fine then!

You might be thinking of the deadline for the TCL lan which is the 20th, the UKeSA has a deadline in july sometime i cant check now cos im at work and cannot access the http://www.enemydown.eu website :)

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Now I feel very silly as I got my team to pay thinking the deadline was 20th of JUNE!! Bah…

Game: Team Fortress 2
Format: 6v6 team event
Max Teams: 256
Sign-up opens: Thursday Apr 02 2009
Sign-up closes: Monday Jul 20 2009
Start Date: Wednesday Aug 05 2009
Entrance Fee: £7.49

So yeah… Lots of time.

Silly me… :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »