I’ve knocked up a website for searching, rating and submitting training and information resources for competitive TF2 at http://training.tf. I’ve spent a couple of days inputting most of the stuff that’s easy to find, it’s predominantly on 6v6 but HL content (or even if you’ve got some 4v4 stuff or something exotic) is also OK as long as it’s not a dead format.

The motivation for the site is to try to provide a centralised resource that the community can continue to contribute to over time which will alleviate a lot of stuff becoming scattered and lost as tends to be the case.

Search tip: the first box allows the selection of tags to filter the list, including format, class, content type, etc.

Feel free to submit stuff, self promotion is find as long as it’s quality content. The site support youtube and twitch but please link to twitch highlights as they are more likely to stick around unlike normal twitch videos which expire. The kind of content I’m looking for is instructional or aimed at improving people’s understanding of the game, so in depth reviews and so on are good, not just gameplay.

One thing I’m reluctant to add is Povs with no comms or commentary. There are so many out there they will just flood the index and their instructional value is limited. Povs with comms are OK, but I probably won’t include things on dead maps like Obscure and others, and even with comms there’ll be a bit of a bar to entry in terms of the importance or result of the game.