Forum

[CUP] Team Fortress 2 Open Sniping League! Cup #2!

Created 29th May 2014 @ 10:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

PdH

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
l2p sniper and stop whining

http://awesomecommentphotos.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/554992_1404951159723363_2009883807_n.jpg?w=670

Squig

dcv!

Does the crouch-jump really matter?

Fuxx

REMOVE

Only if you also have the nerve to double-scope

Squig

dcv!

Anyone interested in streaming the cup?

Squig

dcv!

We will probably have some people helping with editing frags, so if you happen to get some sick frags in the cup, be sure to send them to us ;)

Pistolvania

Quoted from Bloodyyy

Make an Plugin for crouchjumpers. It should kill you instantly if you’re jumpcrouching.

Bloodyyy stahp ;_;

Squig

dcv!

We will have Googler (https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMrEngy) edit any frags made during the cup!

Chip

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Bloodyyy stahp ;_;

Bloodyyy is right , this will make the tournament more of competition, without ridiculous hitting nothing for something. lol @ ppl hating sniping league. im sure i give a try with chop on my side.

konr

Quoted from Chip

[…]

Bloodyyy is right , this will make the tournament more of competition, without ridiculous hitting nothing for something. lol @ ppl hating sniping league. im sure i give a try with chop on my side.

Ahahhahaahhahaha

Chop

break a neck konr

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

why not play sniper maps

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

NSA crew to win this cup ezpz

Quoted from Chip

LOL

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from Chip

[…]

wat

Squig

dcv!

Quoted from sno

why not play sniper maps

I have talked with a plugin developer about making a plugin that acts like team deathmatch, and everytime one team gets to for example 100 kills, they get one point. But that will be in the future maps. Playing on a sniper map that has no objective of winning is useless atm.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »