Tip of the Hats 2014 - Charity event

Created 29th March 2014 @ 15:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

konr

Get fukt na, and 64k raised so far that’s fucking insane! :D

jx53

104k hype

jakeowaty

Some people were donating like 1.5k and more. Insanity. So much better than last years.

Such a good event. Hope to get it even more advertised. Work with Valve maybe? I think they would like the idea and the idea of a community driven charity, that in merely 2 days raised over 100k dollars.

konr

Quoted from jakeowaty

Some people were donating like 1.5k and more. Insanity. So much better than last years.

Such a good event. Hope to get it even more advertised. Work with Valve maybe? I think they would like the idea and the idea of a community driven charity, that in merely 2 days raised over 100k dollars.

Robin was playing in the last Defense of the Fortress thing and expressed how much he liked it. I’m sure the rest of the Valve team are the same.

Last edited by konr,

jx53

Quoted from konr

[…]Robin was playing in the last Defense of the Fortress thing and expressed how much he liked it. I’m sure the rest of the Valve team are the same.

link

Blooddrunk

Nein

Quoted from jx53

[…]
link

http://www.twitch.tv/tipofthehats/b/515329142

Popcorp

Sadly Robin is not in Tf2 team anymore, so i doubt he said anything important about Tf2, they asked him about Comp. Matchmaking and he replied that it’s up to Tf2 team to decide/make.

Sad, Robin was the most important developer for Tf2, after he quit for Dota 2 team, we didn’t see any good updates =(

jakeowaty

#cut4robin #2k14 #downwithdota2 #bringbackrobin

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Popcorp

Sadly Robin is not in Tf2 team anymore, so i doubt he said anything important about Tf2, they asked him about Comp. Matchmaking and he replied that it’s up to Tf2 team to decide/make.

Sad, Robin was the most important developer for Tf2, after he quit for Dota 2 team, we didn’t see any good updates =(

That is true. Still, he also said that the TF2 team consists of 10-12 people at the moment, which is at least double of the last known number (at least to my knowledge). So we can hope that something great is in the making.

Popcorp

yeaaaaah, and when was the last time we got a new weapons? 1 year and 4 months ago… 2013 was shit, weapon rebalances and map fixes were OK but not SUPER game changing.

2013 was a year of HATS, literally like 300 hats were added, 100+ Robo hats and like 100+ Halloween hats (which actually have some decent hats that could look awesome outside of Halloween) and other non-event hats…

All our hopes goes to End of the Line update, which should bring new weapons, cosmetics and map(s) and MAYBE gamemode, still don’t know

And also this Cork board that we can see on most Official maps, it was revealed that numbers mean “Don’t drink your Jarute” (yes, JarUte), earlier that year there was a Blog post called “Drink your Jarate” and i made a little speculation about Numbers http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1266816&p=43271783&viewfull=1#post43271783

rytis

PrettyGay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW017wyDB4o&feature=youtu.be

Konna

drops

We should do some kinda of same fundraiser stream event before i52 and people could donate to i52 prizepool or that teams can get to lan?

san alex

maybe we should ask valve to give some money to the prize pool :3

Last edited by san alex,

Setlet

Maybe Valve should give eSports crates.

huhystah

Quoted from Setlet

Maybe Valve should give eSports crates.

I have actually asked Eric about eSports crates in TF2 and there is no such system like in CS:GO or DOTA 2. Maybe now that the charity event was so successful, TOTH crew could suggest VALVE to make it happen.

Last edited by huhystah,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »