Forum

InfoShow LAN Party 2014 - April 4-6

Created 16th February 2014 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Ryanair still says that there are flights on the friday for me. Maybe it was the saturday that was sold out?

http://i57.tinypic.com/j8lj5w.png

Last edited by Coleman,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Apparently these idiots were looking at flights in May. Durrrrrr. They booked their flights now, AYO GURL SUGADADDY LITHUANIAN PUSSY CREEPERS are confirmed.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

how many teams are there signed up now huhy?

huhystah

Quoted from BoneS

how many teams are there signed up now huhy?

7! Few more teams will be signing up soon too.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

i would come but i’ve got an exam on the 4th :(

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Permzilla

i would come but i’ve got an exam on the 4th :(

exam in LAN dodge? ^_^

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

So many LannyD’s in this community.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

http://oi59.tinypic.com/23vm3ux.jpg

Well excited to play TF2 in the middle of an invasion.

Last edited by Coleman,

huhystah

Bump! Still looking for some help with sponsors.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

not sure what you have done so far regarding sponsors mr huhy, but when I was trying to get sponsors for the byp comp thing I just made up a generic email (keep it short and snappy and informative!) and then just spam it out to all the hardware companies you can think of. Tt-esports obviously responded 1st to me, but I also received interest from other companies. I think Crucial and some graphics card brand also wanted involvement.

Get it done as soon as possible mate and send it to as many as poss to maximise your chances.

I would suggest:

Crucial
Club3d
Gigabyte
Steelseries
BenQ
MSI

etc you get the idea. Really push on the fact that this tournament will be covered by Lithuania’s largest sporting channel, and lean on TF2’s previous success at Iseries events.

or you could try and get some local companies involvement, just a quick google brings up this Lithuanian computer company.

http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Pub/default.aspx

I will help you out writing the thing if you want, just give me a shout on steam.

Last edited by BoneS,

huhystah

Quoted from BoneS

not sure what you have done so far regarding sponsors mr huhy, but when I was trying to get sponsors for the byp comp thing I just made up a generic email (keep it short and snappy and informative!) and then just spam it out to all the hardware companies you can think of. Tt-esports obviously responded 1st to me, but I also received interest from other companies. I think Crucial and some graphics card brand also wanted involvement.

Get it done as soon as possible mate and send it to as many as poss to maximise your chances.

I would suggest:

Crucial
Club3d
Gigabyte
Steelseries
BenQ
MSI

etc you get the idea. Really push on the fact that this tournament will be covered by Lithuania’s largest sporting channel, and lean on TF2’s previous success at Iseries events.

I will help you out writing the thing if you want, just give me a shout on steam.

Give me a shout on steam when you are online please. InfoShow has a massive presentation file prepared. I suppose the problem is that Lithuania is very small compared to other bigger lans and it’s just simply not worth for companies to bother with us.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

If you think like that you will struggle to get a sponsor. I wouldn’t personally send out large packs of information, companies will not read all of it. All you need is a 2-3 paragraph emailing detailing some facts and figures and a little bit of self belief that this will be a good tournament/lan and you will get some interest. But its a numbers game, you have to send out as many emails as possible. Just remember this is an “international lan” now with 2 euro teams coming :P

you could also include in your email that if some of us foreign players get stabbed there would be a lot of international publicity. Just remember there is no such thing as bad publicity :P

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from BoneS

if some of us foreign players get stabbed

but the lan is not in the UK..

huhystah

Quoted from BoneS

If you think like that you will struggle to get a sponsor. I wouldn’t personally send out large packs of information, companies will not read all of it. All you need is a 2-3 paragraph emailing detailing some facts and figures and a little bit of self belief that this will be a good tournament/lan and you will get some interest. But its a numbers game, you have to send out as many emails as possible. Just remember this is an “international lan” now with 2 euro teams coming :P

you could also include in your email that if some of us foreign players get stabbed there would be a lot of international publicity. Just remember there is no such thing as bad publicity :P

I have already sent e-mails to major resellers in Lithuania and some companies outside. No luck whatsoever.

huhystah

Bump. Are there any other european teams/ players interested in attending the LAN?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »