Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Freakie

Come back, please!

Working on it

godBrother

Quoted from Freakie

Come back, please!

pls jon! hope u will do one about s6! :)

Gentleman Jon

ETF2L Highlander Season 6 review http://www.vanillatf2.org/2014/06/tf2-by-the-numbers-etf2l-highlander-season-6-review/

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

LENNY DOE

Mista

Are the drops from the medic stats also accounting the kritz drops?

Those shouldn’t be taken into account imo.

I like never used the standard knife this season 8)

droso

o/

We should just rename the spy class to sniper bis.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Solid

I like never used the standard knife this season 8)

Week 1, 10 knife kills. In the STV demo 2014-03-13-20-31-blu_vs_red-cp_steel.dem the first knife backstab is on kcot just after tick 12200. Vanilla loadout, the item server was probably down.

teej!

Quoted from Gentleman Jon

[…]
Week 1, 10 knife kills. In the STV demo 2014-03-13-20-31-blu_vs_red-cp_steel.dem the first knife backstab is on kcot just after tick 12200. Vanilla loadout, the item server was probably down.

dunked

Bulow

GG

Get rekt solid rofl

Quoted from Gentleman Jon

Aaaaah yea that match where the item server was down… Pretty sure I took some psychedelic drugs to forget that.

Last edited by Solid,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Solid

[…]

Aaaaah yea that match where the item server was down… Pretty sure I took some psychedelic drugs to forget that.

Most fun I ever had in TF2 8)

Gentleman Jon

The unravelling horror of the sticky update analysed http://www.vanillatf2.org/2014/06/tf2-by-the-numbers-a-scottish-tragedy/

Selek

Dr. med.

So all in all, the other classes now have a bigger impact on the game, but the Demo is still far from useless? Who would have thought :p

Thanks, very interesting! A further look in a few weeks would be intriguing, to see how players have adapted. Even more if Demos decide to offclass.

Also, the first sentence and the Shakespeare quotes were great.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »