Forum

Season 17

Created 23rd December 2013 @ 22:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Droidster

tavi

How about a bit more koth, whatever that ashville remake the americans are playing is called. Or id you really don’t want that then lets pick something new rather than maps that were proven to be shit before.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Droidster

How about a bit more koth, whatever that ashville remake the americans are playing is called. Or id you really don’t want that then lets pick something new rather than maps that were proven to be shit before.

I think you mean koth_coalplant, and I agree, could be nice with some new maps.

raiku

STR

S16 map pool was fine, every map has ups and downs. I would also like to see more maps, like the NA koth_coalplant or what ever is it called so just add more weeks:>

I would like to have more maps rather than just remove one map and add another one which will be removed the next season etc(maybe change them after few seasons to keep the game more fresh, idk maps are hard )

cp_sunshine
cp_warm(er)front
cp_quay

These are just a few maps that I found quickly looking at tftv. There are loads of maps that I personally would like to play or at least get like a cup to try them(I think quay had a cup, no.. idk :S )

Last edited by raiku,

clip

ist doof

turbine + warmfront instead of gran + metalworks

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Quoted from clip

turbine + warmfront instead of gran + metalworks

Remove grana and add warmfront.
Lol.

Leif

add gravelpit

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

What sideshow said. And granary is cool. Why hate gran? And metalworks is cool.

Last edited by kronis,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

put gravelpit back in!!!
and also sunshine~~~~~

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

gpit please.

Popcorp

instead of Gpit, Edifice plz and Obscure back please

ash

(Legend)
:D

Remove badlands!

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from T0m

gpit please.

fuck you

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

this is why the map vote was removed

ondkaja

IKEA

Gravelpit needs a comeback

GingerTheRaptor

Da

Add more variety , with the updated class limits and New weapons like the winger being added we could see how turbine works again.I miss ctf :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »