Forum

Wireplay HL Season 11 Stats

Created 14th September 2013 @ 16:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Enders Flame

Hello there,

I’ve been looking at doing some Excel work putting together stats for the top 2 divisions of Wireplay this season, basically identical to what Bulow produced for a UGC season a little while back. This is taking data from logs. It’s in it’s early stages as there’s only been 4 games in those 2 divs so far but it will sporadically grow when more games are played and when I am free to do it!

There’s Individual and Team pages, as there’s only 1 week it’s not as interesting as it could be but I thought to announce the link here now anyway (no-one goes on wireplay forums!).

Any ideas for improvements feel free to add them here, it’s not perfect and will evolve/grow over time. If there are team members from those teams reading this could I request you post logs on the match pages then finding them will be no bother.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlfcXd80HfAqdDZRWllobVZidUdRMUhIcTVRTVd2Z0E&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

nice

itsallgood vs Polecats

http://logs.tf/92951

ps: very few people read the forum in “announcements”
pps: i think you mixed the kàften players with the heppa players

Last edited by Lazybear,

Enders Flame

Cheers for the logs, nice win.

I wasn’t sure where to put it tbh! Where do you reckon?

My bad for getting the names mixed up, it’s one of the downsides of doing this via excel as opposed to some html/sql code thing which matches by steam id, whereas I match by name (and also the team colors). Shouldn’t see it so much going forward although dramatic name changes are not appreciated!

Enders Flame

Re-updated for all first round matches and Ilita/bote 2nd round match. I shall persevere with the Announcements folder. One day it shall be the most popular folder I vow, (Don’t think I should double post on ETF2L about wireplay lol.

I hope someone from AD or DDeep read this and can supply their 1st round logs, I’ll never find them!

Link again;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlfcXd80HfAqdDZRWllobVZidUdRMUhIcTVRTVd2Z0E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

This is really neat

Trane

Quoted from Enders Flame

I hope someone from AD or DDeep read this and can supply their 1st round logs, I’ll never find them!

It was possibly our most dire performance ever.

1) The logs don’t seem to have been uploaded.
2) They wouldn’t indicate anything worthwhile anyhow.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Trane

[…]

lol’d

Ryushi

Oupa from bote SUPER MEDIC
55 frags 28,000 damage!
i wanna be him when i grow up

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Those logs indicate the TRUTH you commie hippy fascist!!!!!!!!

Enders Flame

Quoted from Ryushi

Oupa from bote SUPER MEDIC
55 frags 28,000 damage!
i wanna be him when i grow up

Haha, oh dear :D. The classes are a little messed up sometimes, especially the teams I don’t know.

Oh and Trane, in fairness if a lot of people thought these logs spoilt the fun of the league I would stop doing them. I haven’t really thought of it like that before. I would say you can obviously choose not to create logs or send me them. But often obviously most of the time logs are created anyway, and supplied to the public domain by the victorious side often.

Enders Flame

Just looked, the player got some ubers off too ;P. (May or may not have been they played medic 1st game and demo 2nd)

Trane

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Those logs indicate the TRUTH you commie hippy fascist!!!!!!!!

Stick it up your pipe you utter clownboat.

kzr_

gR.

Trinita 2strong

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

nice

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »