Forum

BlackOut TV - Wireplay Div 1 Decider (€225 Prize) - Kill Switch vs itsallgood

Created 2nd July 2013 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Quoted from quell

grats to ks for winning it:) i’ll eat my hat if itsallgood wins first place!

I guess i’m not the only one fucking up my predictions, i remember the “Who will divs” thread with #SDW ^^

Last edited by Lazybear,

Enders Flame

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

I guess i’m not the only one fucking up my predictions, i remember the “Who will divs” thread with #SDW ^^

In fairness predicting KS to win a round isn’t outragious :D. Well played.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

hah, i knew if i made that prediction you guys would gonna win! grats:) will watch the vast when its up

Last edited by quell,

Quoted from quell

[…]

hah, i knew if i made that prediction you guys would gonna win! grats:) will watch the vast when its up

Eat hat

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

VOD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWzwcOJW_M

Definitely worth watching until the end :D

Python

that was so unexpected, wp iag

sad-panda

Well played to its all good they was the far better team on the night and deserved the wins.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from sad-panda

Well played to its all good they was the far better team on the night and deserved the wins.

Ty, you gave us a hard time though. :p

I had no idea that the scores were that close, 0.25 points is an awful lot apparently.

Limp.

EPA

Hahaha amazing fuck up ks

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Not giving a single round; (a round would mean some bonuspoints to KS); against KS on two maps and winning by 0,25points, impressive! Noreg’s hard carries ftw! Also Lenny seems to be one of the best all-rounders for tf2, That KA:D as a engineer!

Quoted from Solid

[…]
Spoiler alert:

Please eat your hat now :)

Quoted from fanny_filth

[…]

Eat hat

Quell we are waiting….

Last edited by Toba,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Limp.

Hahaha amazing fuck up ks

Quoted from sad-panda

I still have nightmares because I stabbed you while you were eating your sandvich D: (Because of the sandvich eating part, not the backstab. Just to clarify that.)

Last edited by Solid,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Hurray! we (STHNC) took the 3rd spot, it was good season and good games, thanks b0nes!

Quoted from Toba

Hurray! we (STHNC) took the 3rd spot, it was good season and good games, thanks b0nes!

Congratulations, mate:)

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

Good season everyone, thanks to blackout for some great casting, see you next time I hope.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »