Quoted from ash

wat.

Really? :D

fucken noob

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

add a feature for readying up through chat.. if you missclick on “cancel” for example, then you could still ready up through chat (!ready or so…)

AnimaL

Quoted from .kr4tos

add a feature for readying up through chat.. if you missclick on “cancel” for example, then you could still ready up through chat (!ready or so…)

sounds really pointles… just making bigger + colored buttons would fix that, but as this is just test version i dont see why bother

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]sounds really pointles… just making bigger + colored buttons would fix that, but as this is just test version i dont see why bother

Still easily possible to misclick.
Rather than a popup appear, why not have to buttons on the page itself appear, which remain there for a period of time so if you do misclick, you are able to reselect ‘Ready’.

CHERRY

Are you playing in div5 without ability to aim and shoot button?

Last edited by CHERRY,

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Muerte

[…]

Still easily possible to misclick.
Rather than a popup appear, why not have to buttons on the page itself appear, which remain there for a period of time so if you do misclick, you are able to reselect ‘Ready’.

….what??
you have 60 seconds to click a button it’s not like you have to rush it or anything

Muerte

elev8

It’s the fact that if you accidentally click “cancel” or whatever it is, there is no way to re-ready yourself. It might be by accident, because you THINK you can’t play, or simply because “you play in div5 and can’t aim and shoot button”.

CHERRY

So maybe make confirmation for cancelling?
Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Last edited by CHERRY,

Are you sure you want to cancel readying up?
Are you sure you are sure that you want to cancel readying up?
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you are sure that you are sure you want to cancel readying up?!

Anyways, as far as I am aware, Shrike is working on a !ready command for chat, not sure how that would work with canceling first.
The buttons/’popup’ will be styled later on but right now that’s really not a priority.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

My Strange Festive Rocket Launcher is banned, what’s up?

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

no swag allowed

Quoted from Alfie

My Strange Festive Rocket Launcher is banned, what’s up?

We’re using tftrue for the whitelist I think. I’ll see if I can recofigure the servers during the night (when no pickups are running).

taro

needs a different name like pickup.tf or something

otherwise loving the design and quality of the site, keep it rolling :)

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

We’re using tftrue for the whitelist I think. I’ll see if I can recofigure the servers during the night (when no pickups are running).

Okay, no fixing the configs on the servers tonight because people are playing pickups at 3am. :P

On another note, we’re probably finally getting a separate domain (and dedicated server, maybe!) for the pickup. So here’s a little survey for the domain names: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gza1qUsZmvPxle3OI0-brGI_YYZj_4NYBetntg3ZYiE/viewform

Last edited by Datenshi,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »