Forum

pickup.con-gaming.net

Created 15th May 2013 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

ryse

encore

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

Okay, no fixing the configs on the servers tonight because people are playing pickups at 3am. :P

On another note, we’re probably finally getting a separate domain (and dedicated server, maybe!) for the pickup. So here’s a little survey for the domain names: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gza1qUsZmvPxle3OI0-brGI_YYZj_4NYBetntg3ZYiE/viewform

pickupgames.tf ? :)

Last edited by ryse,

exeL

Doj.

well for some reason i cant add to the pickups/write in chat, after too much time trying to fix it and trath and datenshi helping me a lot i think i gave up.

anyone has an idea how to help me? :/

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

played pugs all night yesterday, was awesome. keep rollin. implementeing a working ban system should be top priority imho.

Quoted from nTraum

played pugs all night yesterday, was awesome. keep rollin. implementeing a working ban system should be top priority imho.

There is a working ban system :o

ash

(Legend)
:D

get some mods to ban people then so you and shrike can focus on the backend. :)

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

how is the ban system working then? do i manually have to contact a mod?

for now, yes. Shrike is working on a report system though.

EDIT: I’ve setup a temporary report form on google for the time being.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eaRiVIuul0HAxHg_sw2V897N4M86N4dgwST5wOf_ECU/viewform

Last edited by Datenshi,

Trath

Quoted from Datenshi

for now, yes. Shrike is working on a report system though.

EDIT: I’ve setup a temporary report form on google for the time being.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eaRiVIuul0HAxHg_sw2V897N4M86N4dgwST5wOf_ECU/viewform

Seeing as you guys are log streaming, you can make a more elaborate and semi-automatic system.

For example, if a sub is requested for a player before the pug started, you can auto-ban that guy for 1 day (or however long). But if one of the people that requested the sub was the player himself, he won’t get banned.

Same can be done for when the match as already started, but the ban lengths can change accordingly.

Obviously there should still be a report system, but an automatic ban for no showing up and/or leaving would probably do 90% of the admins ban work.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Are STVs availible somewhere?

Not publicly available yet, but if you tell us what demo you want we can upload it.

0wner

posoni

Chrome and opera just trying to refresh pickup page. Firefox can’t connect to chat…

0wner

posoni

Now i got “You are banned. The ban will expire in 99998 days 15 hours 53 minutes 50 seconds.”

Quoted from 0wner

Now i got “You are banned. The ban will expire in 99998 days 15 hours 53 minutes 50 seconds.”

Looks like the site banned you for flooding. The problem will be fixed when we release the new version of the pickup (hopefully in a few days).

UPDATE:

TF2 servers are unavailable (GSP seems to have some kind of a problem). We’re taking this chance to take the whole website offline so we can work on it. I will post here when we go live again.

AnimaL

:( sucks…servers is least of problem in most pickups imo :D everyone has em and if they dont its allways FB to help out :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »