Forum

Huhy.TV TF2 Deathmatch server provided by Hiperz.com

Created 8th February 2013 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Snipers are banned.

The reason why i haven’t done any changes is because i wanted to hear more feedback. Though i can only see very mixed opinion. It is quite hard to decide as i want to satisfy as many people as possible.

You are my new favourite person

Mongoose

Sweet

Quoted from Dange

Also this would prevent Mongoose jumping from health pack to health pack and not really engaging anybody ;)

:(

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

badlands only please
at least remove viaduct and process, theyre really bad for dm

Phnx

Quoted from Starkie

badlands only please
at least remove viaduct and process, theyre really bad for dm

I think granary is worse.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
I think granary is worse.

yeah granary is pretty bad too

huhystah

The server is now running badlands map only! If you have equipped any of the newer weapons, you will most likely end up crashing, so before joining the server make sure to unequip any new weapons you may have.

Regarding the unlocks, i still haven’t decided what to do. I will keep it as it is right now. If you have any more requests, please let me know in this thread.

If you gamers haven’t realised – summer has started. What this means is the first 5 people that leave any message in this thread will be able to order cheaper reserved slot!

Last edited by huhystah,

Joshi

yo

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Sum-what…?

smultron

(ETF2L Donator)
HKN!

maybe add:
mp_waitingforplayers_cancel 1

nothing important but sligthly annoying

Popcorp

i would suggest just using good ol’ rtv for changing a map, because Badlands 24/7 seems quite boring

Last edited by Popcorp,

Morgus

badlands 24/7 + update = hell froze

huhystah

One more person to post will get the last slot!

bub

Hello

mole

Thanks ipz for kicking me out of the server after I shot one rocket at you when you were inside house and I was on train (only one rocket because reactions, then I stopped).

IPZIE

SUAVE

Sry

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »