MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

process is fine, viaduct is ok, any other map kinda sucks on DM IMO

frixx

LG

Quoted from huhystah

Steam trading cards – Unless you have loads of cards in your inventory, you will definitely receive a full time reserved slot. But.. but.. What do you mean by saying “loads”? It has to be more than 50 (one card is around 0,05€) any sort of cards. If you have less cards, but still want to receive a slot, don’t be disappointed! You will get it for few months.

oh you, don’t u have enough of those huhas?

huhystah

Quoted from frixx

[…]

oh you, don’t u have enough of those huhas?

That is just an option, if people don’t have TF2 items or PayPal access.

Sash

PF

Quoted from MARS^

process is fine, viaduct is ok, any other map kinda sucks on DM IMO

blands is important because of splash damage and stuff

Joshi

Last edited by Joshi,

huhystah

Added cp_process_final and koth_pro_viaduct_rc4 to the map rotation.

Reserved slot now costs 5€, 3 keys, 15 refineds or 40 cards.

Last edited by huhystah,

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

not that i personally care, but I would change some of the modifiers for the HLStats you are running.

http://hlstatsx.hiperz.com/hlstats.php?mode=weapons&game=tf2huhyTV

kills with the Original get modified by 2, RL by 1. Also I don’t see why scattergun kills should have a higher (1.25) modifier than any of the other classes Primarys.

huhystah

Quoted from slate

not that i personally care, but I would change some of the modifiers for the HLStats you are running.

http://hlstatsx.hiperz.com/hlstats.php?mode=weapons&game=tf2huhyTV

kills with the Original get modified by 2, RL by 1. Also I don’t see why scattergun kills should have a higher (1.25) modifier than any of the other classes Primarys.

Will look into that, thanks.

Hey man, just started playing tf2 again a bit, saw your name in the server-browser, joined and had a good time so…good stuff, will play on server again. <3

huhystah

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Hey man, just started playing tf2 again a bit, saw your name in the server-browser, joined and had a good time so…good stuff, will play on server again. <3

Big fluffy!

huhystah

An update!

I have received a 10% coupon for everyone to use when ordering a TF2 server. Thanks to Hiperz.com staff for being very supportive.

The code: DJSEN3F568 (it will be active until the 31st of december). If this works out and people use it, there will be a bigger discount!

huhystah

As the new ETF2L season was announced, the first 5 people to add me on steam will get the reserved slot cheaper! On another note, you can now use loose cannon to practice your deathmatch :)

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

As the new ETF2L season was announced, the first 5 people to add me on steam will get the reserved slot cheaper! On another note, you can now use loose cannon to practice your deathmatch :)

All 5 people that added me got the slot cheaper. Congratulations!

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Bump!

I think it is time to make some changes with the server. Would you like to see new maps and should i enable stickies for demoman (only few stickies instead of 8)? Anything else that i am missing?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Don’t add Turbine.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »