Forum

The Community LAN - 3rd to 5th July @ Enschede, Holland

Created 15th March 2009 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »

– Beer will be +- 2 euro a glass.
– The closest supermarket might be on the University campus which is approx. 1 km away, bút you are not allowed to bring any food or drinks to the venue. Can’t repeat this enough.
– Coffeeshop dunno, but the FakkelBrigade will take care of that, I guess. :P

I think it’s rather hard to tell you what the venue is like in any other way than showing you pictures. It’s a nice, compact hall, stylish and clean. The building itself and everything inside is new and of good quality. Outside the LAN area there’s enough space for chilling, eating and having fun. :)

xzr

*puff* *puff* pass->

drleånn

*puff* *puff* -> kont verkrachting.

high five!

Vlijm

UbeR |

@ amon, I read the Wzzrd rules, hope its big glasses ;). But its ok with me altho 2 € is a lot if you really want to drink some.

The rules also state “no drugs”. Whats going to be the policy on that

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

We will check it again with WZZRD vlijm, but i’ve been to a couple lans/events at WZZRD Enschede and everybody was smoking weed, i’ve even smoked some with couple employees/owners.
For all that are looking for a coffeeshop, FB will be there to point you in the right (green) direction or we can take some with us for you when we go ourselves :D
To all those who don’t know what’s around the WZZRD venue:
The venue is build on an entertainment centre, this means it’s away from the main city, but it has multiple ways to keep you entertained (restaurants, vending machines, movie theater).
If you’re interested in going to the citycentre, you can easily drive there (bout 5mins) or take the train which is directly next to the WZZRD venue (it’s just 1 stop)

Last minute edit:
The addition dutch tax on airplane tickets is beeing cancelled from 1st of july onwards, make sure you get it back

beta

RaWr ::

“read the Wzzrd rules, hope its big glasses ;). But its ok with me altho 2 € is a lot if you really want to drink some”

I imagine its the 25cl, standard glass in Europe?

Your probably find most don’t plan on drinking a lot at the venue.

Jonni

[FB]

as if you don’t live in europe beta!
anyway. more drinking will be done after playing then during and supermarkets are cheap as shit. so no worries

Qun

GoT<3

I’ll bring some green with me as well ;)

djc

d2f~

i love that one page of this thread is entirely whiny nerds who want to sit in a corner on their personal PC and do nothing but play video games and the next one is a bunch of people figuring out how and when they’re going to be able to get high

the perfect contrast!!

Puppets

lol yeh who wants to play pc games if they are in holland and have a meeting with exfane and jonni ;)

beta

RaWr ::

Good point!

I meant, 25cl in Europe…Europe to the English means everyone apart from the ENGLAND :D

A beer is nothing less then a pint to me !

Grem

rEJ
TG

Gah, wish I could go; I’d be working in a lag making phylogenetic trees for Bamboo :(

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

http://www.thecommunitylan.com/wp-content/gallery/wzzrd/corner4b.jpg
I’ll come as long as what i think is in that room is right

Qun

GoT<3

That’s FakkelBrigade playing :D

perry

[MIPC]

I be going!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »