Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 84 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
True, you caught me on that one but. This post is old, at that time, the website was even more buggy and insecure then it is now. Trath wasn’t really around much either. If I left then, it would have died very soon after that anyway. Besides, shortly after that I decided to just leave the thread.
[…]
[…]
People who try to help me huh? Repeating stuff that I already know does not help me. And I stated that clearly to nTraum and the others. And I don’t think I acted like a dick by stating that.
[…]
No, I explained in an earlier post already. Just because I’m not being nice to assholes like Hallow, does not mean that I’m insecure. I don’t go around stalking him on the internet. I just don’t want to give him free stuff. And who else’s pickup is it? In the end, it would never have come to exist if it wasn’t for me.

How could people on the front end possibly know what criticism you have heard and haven’t heard. The point is, their intentions are friendly and you don’t insult people who are trying to help you, because that makes you a dick, and you are treated accordingly. Besides, if you are that annoyed by criticism you’ve heard before, just fucking ignore it. It’s not a massively complicated task (unless you are stupid), just don’t be a dick towards people trying to help, regardless if they are actually helpful or not.

You are extremely insecure about what people think about you, otherwise we wouldn’t be here discussing shit. Hadn’t you been insecure, you would be able to ignore criticism you’ve heard before. You wouldn’t ban people for personal reasons, especially not for something as minor as calling your decision “a bit retarded”. These are pure demonstrations of your insecurity, nothing else.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers are updated now! Sorry for the delay, we had some technical problems! :( everything should be fine now!

huhystah

It is really disappointing how it took whole day to update all of the servers…

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from huhystah

We had some problems with the servers…it wasnt only the update..and yea i apologise again for the delay..

Crafz

Quoted from huhystah

Yeah, seems to run great without me. Let’s see where this goes.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

what happened to auto updating? all the iT servers are on cruze control, klanana doesnt do that shit herself

Last edited by lexs,

Hallow

P.O.P

GOD CRAFZ OH MY GOD. People have told you this several times and you’ve just called them “untrue claims”. You want to be praised, or at the very least recognised. This is not something I can quote you on, but it’s so very true regardless. This is my interpretation of everything you’ve said and seemingly a lot of people agree with me. Close to everything you say on these forums derives from that need of praise and recognition. And it’s fucking hilarious how you talk about creativity, as if it was your creativity that made you an expert at writing down a few lines of code to make a very basic website and then post on the forum begging for help. You’re not some prodigy, you’re just an old guy with the admining and people’s skills of a 12 year old Counterstrike-player.

Skyride

DUCS

Server auto-updating is like the easiest thing in the world.

steam binary in the tf2 server folder, “-autoupdate” in launch options, boom, done. Autoupdating every time you restart the server.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Crafz

[…]Yeah, seems to run great without me. Let’s see where this goes.

This reminds me of a little kid who goes on a hunger strike after his mother took away his so-called well-deserved candy which he took from others.

Well done for championing your cause. If you were maybe a teeny bit more mature people would give you your rightful respect. Until then, expect people to pile on the hate, and I don’t see why they shouldn’t, especially with an attitude like yours.

Crafz

Quoted from Hallow

And it’s fucking hilarious how you talk about creativity, as if it was your creativity that made you an expert at writing down a few lines of code to make a very basic website and then post on the forum begging for help.

It wasn’t creativitiy but nativity and i wasn’t begging for help, why would I be.
Looking back, if i would have had a bit more experience. Making a basic pickup would have been really easy, a one day job. No wonder no one has done it yet with the attitude in this community.
Quoted from FIR

expect people to pile on the hate, and I don’t see why they shouldn’t, especially with an attitude like yours.

Hey, all I’m doing is not doing anything. Which is what you guys said is best. Why would I spend my time catering to people who pile on the hate?

I’ll prolly address the other points made sometime later.

Spike Himself

TC

I don’t understand why this disucssion is here. Can’t we just play pickups instead?

Crafz clearly has a different view on things than most others. People are different sometimes. It happens. Such is life. Now let’s play pickups.

Quoted from Spike Himself

I don’t understand why this disucssion is here. Can’t we just play pickups instead?

Crafz clearly has a different view on things than most others. People are different sometimes. It happens. Such is life. Now let’s play pickups.

+1

PliTy

Crafz does have some slightly autistic views on some things, which is maybe why he has no friends in real life. (Its true, no troll) I’ve got nothing against him but if he doesn’t care about anyone praising him, don’t do it!

Crafz

Quoted from PliTy

if he doesn’t care about anyone praising him, don’t do it!

Good advice. I can appreciate praise mentally hover i don’t get anything physical(feelings) out of it. Not your praise is important to me but that you actually play there. As for quality, I’m perfectly qualified to rate me and my own projects myself. Just please, stop throwing around unqualified assumptions you make based on my actions. I’m trying to be as honest as humanly possible with my reasoning but your are still trying to throw shit at me. And that’s why i hold a grudge against you.

Last edited by Crafz,

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

no, noone is actually trying to throw shit on you. we’re all happy and thankful for tf2pickup, and 95 % of the people here are trying to bring in constructive feedback because we care about it. why do you have to take everything so personal?

just played 2 pickups, was fine. thanks for the staff who keep this running.

/rant

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 84 Next »