Forum

A new tournament website!

Created 3rd December 2012 @ 16:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

didge

[I was a bit dubious about posting on here, but somebody reassured me it would be ok]

Hello everybody,

My name is Michael Lawrenson and I’m the founder of a brand new gaming website – http://www.esagamer.com

The website has been designed to provide free entry, cash prized tournaments – which allow gamers to participate in regular free entry cash prized tournaments in a ranked and policed community. In addition, the ESA operate pay to play tournaments and head-to-head cash matches, which we take 0% commission from.

A big part of our site is the added social networking features. The ESA provide teams with free, automatically updated micro websites, where teams can post their streams, advertise their sponsors and link social networking sites. The microsite profiles allow teams to become multi-gaming organisations in a grouped profile – we have even provided a financial management system, which allows organisation owners to manage their sub-teams credit accounts.

There has been a lot of work, effort and money into establishing a website which goes beyond noise. The system provides a modern environment for all skill levels to communicate and win money.

I’m looking to go live in January, where we’ll launch with cash prizes and reveal even more about our model, which we cannot disclose right now. It truly is promising.
Between now and launch – the ESA need to accumulate as many visitors, pre-registered accounts and Facebook followers as possible to strengthen our proposition for sponsorship.

So please, tell your friends and check out our facebook page, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Best Regards
Michael
http://www.esagamer.com

profix

FLANK

This looks really cool. Hope it goes big sometime! Good luck. :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Good luck Michael, signed up.

Trath

Signed up and fake liked on facebook, will follow up on this to see what happens with it.

GL

btw
Is this for Europe or?

didge

What’s a fake like? :D

The ESA want to operate national and continental tournaments. The model is completely scalable – and that’s what we want!

Trath

sound sick, will be interesting to see how/if this plays out.

taro

HYPE!

Signed up and liked.

Out of interest, what does ESA stand for?

GL!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

gl

Blinky

Signed up, good luck!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Sounds really really interesting…signed up! :)

Shifty

Sounds great ! Signed up

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from didge

[I was a bit dubious about posting on here, but somebody reassured me it would be ok]

We are here because we love TF2. If you love TF2 too, then you may post whatever you want :)
The more tournaments the better!

Monkeh

Quoted from taro

Out of interest, what does ESA stand for?

HIJACK!!!!

This thread is now about guessing the acronym, what do YOU think ESA stands for?

Electrified Subatomic Audience is my guess.

profix

FLANK

Electronic Sports Acadamy (????)

I didn’t find a good thing for A but the first two make sense imo. :D

quad

sick stuff! wish you luck :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »