raappana

KoP!?

I would like to get into this =)

`raappana (qnet)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from byte

if there are any div 2 players who only just joined div 2 from div 3 or below the previous season please contact Byte-me|Work

Don’t believe his lies
Refused to even give me a temp spot!

byte

So despite pug2 being quite active, I’d still like more players in the room, but not to compromise with the level of skill.

We’ve had a definite increase since the last post, and also as expected a definite increase in complaints (in their words we had the usual complaints about new players invited as) “dumb” “retarded” “not fit to play in pug2″ “utter shit” “dmg of 4000 as scout WTF?” etc…

So I’ll keep doing my best and watching the average win ratio/dmg done and also just in general play with the player who has been invited, just to see if they communicate and are able to at least contribute to a pug.

Any div 2-prem bois not in send us a pm, for those in div 3 send us a pm too and I can take a look but no promises.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

byte

Hey all

Not updated this thread for a while, but any player currently in division 2 – prem can pm me on irc @ quakenet join #vanillatv ask for a pug2 invite.

There are quite a few in div 2 and 1 who haven’t come and asked f2/kaidus/baerbal and myself.

*Note* you must be q authed for an invite to the room or the bot will ban j00! :p

Cheers

Byte

byte

Still looking to invite all prem div 1 and current div 2 er’s into pug2. If you’d like an invite just pm Byte-me|Work not the other irc nick :p I’m available in #vanillatv @ quakenet.

Also Thalash pm me please about that perm inv please.

Also Elite Nile Gunners do u even use irc?! :P u guys need invite(s) :p

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

byte

Still looking to invite all prem div 1 and current div 2 er’s into pug2. If you’d like an invite just pm Byte-me|Work not the other irc nick :p I’m available in #vanillatv @ quakenet.

Apologies for not getting a re-invite for those on temps the bot has been disconnecting worse than the days of 9.6k modems.. (yes they existed in my time fu :x)

Anyway, send me a pm on irc for an invite please!

Cheers

Byte

byte

Try to get some pugs going! so if you are in prem/div1/div2/old skooler (and lost ur invite)/div3+ going onto div 2.

Send me a pm.

Cheers

Byte

AnimaL

add guyse

Dummy

Quoted from AnimaL

add guyse

did, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED
the bodies were all your fault

Dikker

4-25

The most annoying thing is to ask for temp invite over and over every week… But sometimes it is worth it

AnimaL

Quoted from Dikker

The most annoying thing is to ask for temp invite over and over every week… But sometimes it is worth it

yup the current system with the pu activity that it is makes no sense… i talked already that temp invites should be for x number of pickups played and not time. But considering pu2 was dead for last two-three weeks i dont think it really mattered

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »