Forum

Doctrinal.co.uk Gamers & Gear

Created 19th October 2012 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

CharlesD

Good morning TF2 Community, my name is Charles Dwyer and i am owner and operator of Doctrinal.co.uk.

We are a small yet devoted (GSP), We currently run a number of Game Servers, Voice Servers with Fastdownloads for a variety of games and teams. All of our servers run on High end Dell server systems not custom builds, each server is a poweredge with E3-1270 sandybridge 3.9 processor and 16gb ram. They are hooked up to our own gigabit dedicated server network.

Doctrinal servers are physically located within LU-CIX Datacenter – Steinsel, Luxembourg. This enables us to provide latency and speeds equal if not better than the Netherlands but at a lower cost to customers.

Doctrinal is aiming to break into the TF2 market after sucess with CSS & COD4 and provide a service which sees Hiperz.com performance but closer to multiplay.co.uk prices.

Whats included in our game server package?

SourceTv included – 128 slot by default
Fast downloads Included – 10gb of space
DDOS Protection Included
Performance Kit Included
Switch Game.
Voice Server Included – equal to server slot size, Teamspeak/mumble (can be upgraded)
TCAdmin control panel
Full FTP Access

Prices – Rental for 31 days
Game servers – 55p Per slot
Vocie Servers – 20p Per slot
There is currently a long list of game/server types available for you not just TF2.

Try before you buy?
Our vanilla Deathmatch server can be found here. connect 94.242.227.110:27015
Aimed at comp players is has all vanilla, nocrits, classlimits, good maps and sniper only headshot.

Any body unsure about our servers our please contact me via the website http://www.doctrinal.co.uk or pop onto our mumble and i will be more than happy to have a chat or setup and server for you to have ago on.

We are currently sponsoring a number of competitive Teams on different games and providing free match/voice servers.

Many Thanks
Charles

taro

I’d just like to emphasize that the DM server is actually pretty damn good. So whenever Wantedgov DM server is full jump onto 94.242.227.110:27015 and you’re gonna have a good time.

Also Doctrinal = best servers world.

Grab a bargain while you can folks.

Khronus

.Dicknitas

hmmm interesting

CharlesD

Would like to thank everyone how has read this post today and a bigger thanks to the people that have purchased the servers.

Setlet

How much is 55p in euros?

No, I cba to use google.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

9.46 eur for a 14 slot server

CharlesD

.67 eur

MEGAMIDDIE

seems well priced, hwos the performance?
also are you seriously allowed to just change the game whenever you like? so like tf2 to l4d2 and back?

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

CharlesD

Performance is very good i have been told by people that have tested my servers that it is as good if not better than hiperz you get all there performance extras at no extra cost feel free to try our dm server or public which can be found here 94.242.227.230:27025 and yes you can change the game at any time.

Last edited by CharlesD,

CharlesD

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone how have enquired about Doctrinal.co.uk services, and to those who have purchased. All feedback is welcomed and taken on board as i take my customer service and products very seriously, for anyone wanting more information please chat to me on steam or come on the Doctrinal mumble i will be more than happy to setup a test server for you to tryout.

Thanks
Charles

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

incoming gramma nazi
http://www.doctrinal.co.uk/?p=222

“The above the a POV taken from a match a played with TCM Gaming’s “Byte””

CharlesD

Nice spot, thanks for that we do proof read but sometimes something slips past.

Mark

Phase

Can you contact me via steam?

CharlesD

Added contacted enjoy your server :)

wrock

vier

ehm, maybe I’m blind but…
how to contact you?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »